• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How many people do you think take steriods(in Australia)?

How easily is it forgotten that just a few posts earlier oli, noobs and me hijacked it with caffeine...
Posted via Mobile Device

To try and get it back on topic:

Marzz have you had your T levels checked post PCT and a few months down the track? Would like to know how a cycle has affected your natural T production, if at all. Derka you can answer too since you have used.
Posted via Mobile Device

Remember not every one is the same. Everyone is unique. I have seem people do 1 cycle with pct and never come back...

First cycle ever. I'm taking deca and test e with nolva for pct. I will be taking other natural supps for pct as well. It will be a 10 week cycle.

My routine will be similar to Max-ot except I will mix the reps up allot more. My diet will be eating huge!!!!! Lots of protein!!!

First cycle ever. I'm taking deca and test e with nolva for pct. I will be taking other natural supps for pct as well. It will be a 10 week cycle.

My routine will be similar to Max-ot except I will mix the reps up allot more. My diet will be eating huge!!!!! Lots of protein!!!

What are your 1rms again?

god i remmeber my first cycle.. INSANE!!! .. i tried t after my first 7 years of training .. wouldnt forget it..

12 week cycle of

deca 200mg/ml (2ml a week.. 3 day in between
test enthanthate 250mg/ml
dianabol preloading stage (50mg a day for 2 weeks just before the test kicked in)
nlvadex and proviron for bitch tits for PCT
Then HCg to help bring the "boys" back to normal

Put on 15 kgs went fomr 80 to over 90kgs ..All major lifts went up 30% with ease by week 7..

Only thing i found was i couldnt walk up steps without puffing my ass off and had to buy a new set of clothes in a short amount of time. :D

Still coming off was a bummer but meh.. it was fun... The traps blew up like a baloon and overshadowed the shoulders :D

bench 100
shoulder press 65
squat 105
dead 130

My squat and dead have been going up very quickly. I was untrained in that area until finding this website basically. I don't need the lecture on what I'm doing to my body as I am aware of my actions repercussions. I am smart enough to know to hate myself for doing them but its something I want to tick off my list regardless of anyone else's opinions. Whether I do them again will be the questions...

bench 100
shoulder press 65
squat 105
dead 130

My squat and dead have been going up very quickly. I was untrained in that area until finding this website basically. I don't need the lecture on what I'm doing to my body as I am aware of my actions repercussions. I am smart enough to know to hate myself for doing them but its something I want to tick off my list regardless of anyone else's opinions. Whether I do them again will be the questions...

Your deadlift is only 40kg then my girlfriends..

Im still going to say it your an idiot and turning down a road that has no end..

I deadlifted 200kg with no hormones... Reach something naturally then juice. but do the hard yards first dont look for miracles.

noobs i can do a 1rpm bench 135kgs/squat 150kgs ATG and deadlift 150kgs and i weight only 78-80kgs atm natty.. Some guys weigh 110kg at the gym and lift much less than me.. does it mean the bigger guys are pansies? also they only have 15 inch arms mine are 18 inches.. any ideas .. :p

/stirs POT with a big spoon

bench 100
shoulder press 65
squat 105
dead 130

How long have you been training?

I believe technically theatre is for the live performances and a cinema is for motion pictures.
So hats off to you PTC for having a real theatre! :p

I assume you have a blue ray and a projector with a higher resolution than 1080p projected onto a real screen to justify all this plasma/LCD hating? :p
Although even if you have a crummy projector setup it's still 50x better than my standard ol' telly lol.

I don't know what any of this has to do with steroids though...

lol.........I wont mention everything I have, just the $16,000 Vidikron line doubler, you work out the rest.

In a theatre experince, we are trying to replicate FILM.

Back on topic, start a thread in general

Can your girl friend bench 100?(In no way am I saying 100 is a good nech weight either) Could I deadlift 200 after training it for two years? Yes! And I intend on doing it. I have said in previous threads how my back has been injured this year and I'm previously untrained in my back and legs due to being uneducated.

My deads and squats go up every week but I don't rush them due to my recent injury. I started PPP but found I was going to go way over my desired weights (which were low due to it being untrained) so I decided to do more base work for another month first.

How long have I been training? Well I hate saying at this forum due to other accomplishments putting mine into the shadows but I never did have guidance to start with. Just got stuck into bicep curls and bench press. It would be 3 years or over now I really don't remember for sure.

I wont argue with what you said Noobs because there isn't an argument to it.

I dont know Gauch, never met him, but I have met many like him, so I'll address what I saw happen with them, and others who chose the high road.

The lifts G is capable of are something a first session novice could perform. On Tuesday I had a guy come in, first session in a gym for years. No squat, 90kg bench x 3, 150kg deadlift. He'll squat next session.

Should this guy take drugs? Obviously not. He has a kid lifting in the gym with him with under 2 years experience that can powerclean G's squat, deadlift and bench, and that kid is 10 years away from even CONSIDERING drugs. The kid has stacked on 27kg in under 2 years.

He has chosen the high road.

G is taking the easy road. From my experiences, it leads nowhere. He will still be weak in 12 weeks, much weaker than the kid. In 20 weeks, he will be the same weight he started at, no stronger, but now will have NO motivation to lift.

Who wants to train when theyre weaker and smaller?

If only G had tried hard training for longer, he would see that now is not the time to quit and take juice, otherwise EVERYONE lifting weights would be ready if his lifts are the standard of when you start.

I have made no mention of health risks, because I believe there arent any.

G will be lost to training within 2 years, because he never found out what it means to struggle for every gain you make.

I am not anti steroids, far from it, but I lifted for 16 years before I ever touched them, and my best lifts in the squat, bench and dead were made 2-3 years BEFORE I ever did.

Take the high road G, you'll regret it in the long run big fella if you dont.

No one is trying to hold you back and it isnt because we are jealous..

But if you cut corners at something so simple and easy to figure out in life it shows less of your character...

Im not so much judging and ridiculing you just trying to get you to see a bigger picture...

If i have to insult your lifts to do that so be it.

At the end of the day the choice is yours just know now that you chose an easy way out of something that required dedication and dicipline.. These things build muscle and loose fat. Not lemon detox diets ab crunches and steroids...

I am not anti steroids i am against people using them before they are ready and with hopes of achieving things that wont happen.. So you will be able to deadlfit 180kg after a cycle.. That is still weak and makes you look weak... You just become another person added to that wall...