• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

how many natty powerlifters

its a mismatch.hes coming into a war armed with a pea shooter and hes dum enough not to have loaded it up with the chewed up bit of paper mixed with his lowish iq saliva.whereas ive time travelled back from the year 4000 loaded up on the latest hi tech laser weaponry aimed straight at his nuts.

**dumB enough. [emoji6][emoji106]

Lol [MENTION=12011]vonfram88[/MENTION];

Best posts of the year...

More needs to be said about the long term journey of those who use...

Last edited:
lol u go onto ignore until u can do a 100 kg bench+150 kg squat.see you when?shouldnt be that difficult seeing as you weight close to 100 kgs and have all this energy to follow people around ,that cant be bothered with ya.put it to good use instead.

enjoy.

Last edited:
Lol taking numbers from 2 yrs ago. I weigh alot less than that and lift more now jerry. Meanwhile you're still 50kg ?

thats great news!shouldnt take you that long then bud.just a reminder, losing weight doesnt help with maximal strength but you probably knew that already,seeing as you are a serious lifter and not some clown who comes on here hoping to get attention,positive or otherwise.look forward to the squat vid.

Last edited:
What shouldn't take long? Going down in my lifts? Why would i want to do that?
Losing some weight is the goal though, not maximal strength.
Wheres your vid or are you a hypocrite?

i dont know what this guy said but its probably along the lines of hes not capable of it or doesnt even wanna try it.its good fun.

Last edited: