• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

how many natty powerlifters

whereabouts are u bro?im not a very good powerlifter C_T,im not strong maximally..1 thing i do have,and you will find this out if we meet.

edit..thanks for the pm..u live ages away.nah wont bother telling anyone.

Last edited:
yea kinda goes against my code to taunt those weaker,as theres plenty stronger.just be aware when u are making claims they are factual and have some connection to reality.
i wont mention Lesnar anymore.

sticks n stones man, say whatever makes you feel happy :p
gotta satisfy that ego after all

whereabouts are u bro?im not a very good powerlifter C_T,im not strong maximally..1 thing i do have,and you will find this out if we meet.

edit..thanks for the pm..u live ages away.nah wont bother telling anyone.

love the threats, lol. so insecure you are. you know if you had better control of your mind, you'd be a better athlete.

no?

wasnt planning to fight u mate.lolol.why would i do that???i like training...you kinda have the idea i need 10 mins inbetween sets and train for 3 hrs wasting heaps of time,i think theres periods through out the year where yeah u do have to rest longer but one of the things im working on at the moment is moving faster and not resting as much...kinda moot anyway as ur about 11 hrs away but if ur ever down this way,giz a yell.

Last edited:
you remind me of a bully, and yeah.

nobody backs down to bully's these days, only a loser is a bully.

i have to put u on ignore,i dont fathom you at all.lol.your getting angrier and angrier for some unknown reason.must be unleashing the beast.toodles.

Last edited:
wasnt planning to fight u mate.lolol.why would i do that???i like training...you kinda have the idea i need 10 mins inbetween sets and train for 3 hrs wasting heaps of time,i think theres periods through out the year where yeah u do have to rest longer but one of the things im working on at the moment is moving faster and not resting as much...kinda moot anyway as ur about 11 hrs away but if ur ever down this way,giz a yell.

well i pm'd you my place, so if you were, you know where to find me. real talk.

This thread is making me incredibly horny. I'm hard and want to take you both right now. 110% homo will pay for plane tickets.

why do every kunce want to meet up IRL due to AusBB threads, seems a little weird to me. Disappointing to hear Gerry, I was hoping to see the man behind the legend.

why do every kunce want to meet up IRL due to AusBB threads, seems a little weird to me. Disappointing to hear Gerry, I was hoping to see the man behind the legend.

ill get there mate,gotta concentrate on economics for now..if u keep at it,we ll meet up at some stage,and of course you ll be typically underwhelmed like everyone usually is.

(thought u were bigger,smarter, better looking etc etc)

and im happy to meet peeps as long as i discern that they arent serial killers.C_T was planning on destroying me with reps,the intensity would of been thru the roof..im hazarding a guess that based on %s we would of been smashing out some 80 kg squats and 40 kg benchs.im not sure how i would sleep leading up to such a titanic event.
i guess its the rest times that he planned to catch me out on.
or get me in the cage for some superplexes.
Brock Lesnar Superplexes Big Show - Breaks the ring - YouTube ......or something

ok its a dead horse but i see an eye lid twitch.

Last edited:
ill get there mate,gotta concentrate on economics for now..if u keep at it,we ll meet up at some stage,and of course you ll be typically underwhelmed like everyone usually is.

(thought u were bigger,smarter, better looking etc etc)

I'm growing the beard longer and getting fatter in anticipation ;)

C_T sounds pretty good for conditioning m8, why dont you do some heavy days in between?