• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How long did it take you to get to 2.5xBW squat and 3xBW deadlift?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so if you go on world records for 66 and 105 div, around 3 times by deadlift for lighter division is like 2.5 times at 105kg division.

ok stud

timmys power to weight-1.6 for the squat
2.3xfor the dead...got work to do.
bless you timmy.

Actually ive squatted over 2x bw.
2.06x for squat and 2.4x for deadlift. [emoji14]

How long have you been lifting gerry?

I put it you gerry my friend (i call all of my friends ****s by the way), that i by the time i am done with powerlifting i will have outlifted you on all lifts.

How do you feel about this?

You do care though. Alot.

timmy..reality is neither of us are any good.you just so happen currently to be worse.that doesnt matter to me.neither does the idea that eventually you could be better.why would that impact on me?
ive had a good run despite my limited talent.

timmy..reality is neither of us are any good.you just so happen currently to be worse.that doesnt matter to me.neither does the idea that eventually you could be better.why would that impact on me?
ive had a good run despite my limited talent.
Once again, how long has it taken you to hit your numbers gezza?

Once again, how long has it taken you to hit your numbers gezza?

hard to say.my training was constantly interrupted when i lived in nz.im a manual labourer and there was some periods where i was just too stuffed to even bother.or i could only lift on the weekends.thats sorta where i am now.i can only really lift heavy on the weekends,and the easier stuff scattered through out the week.
so about tree fiddy.

i hate to be rude but it seems to me theres 2 things that stick out about you.You are too tall to be under 100 kgs and it seems you lack explosive power in your squat.You dont seem to have that athleticism thats easily discerned in the good powerlifters.

Unfortunately the reality for both of us is that neither of us will ever be top level.i could of been if i started when i was younger and you need to be bigger.

At least he can get bigger... You're definitely not getting any younger though gezz

lol at the guy whos juiced to get to 70 kgs.thats why im in the m1s where i have a pathway.he has to train for another 8+ yrs to get to that.the best in this sport have a freak factor.its like a 1 in a million quality.Kelvin has it and so does Sticky i spose.the rest of us dont.
i still can get somewhere this year if things fall my way but thats not really because of my outstanding ability.im just in the right place at the right time.

Status
Not open for further replies.