• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How is this for leg power: NFL combine standing broad and vertical jumps

Question is what position should he play? He is sort of at that awkward size where is not really suited to any position just yet...I'd prob say at the moment - maybe punt return...

I actually think he has good proportions for NFL and rugby, not too long in legs which should aid acceleration and cutting.

Then again, you should know with your rugby background.

Who are we talking about?

Oni.

jarryd_hayne_narrowweb__300x418,0.jpg

You would think Aus would pump some money into the club to advertise it within Australia - NFL has a huge following now, plus most/all NRL supporters would be interested - I know its like pumping money into a mint when it comes to an NFL clubs - BUT I believe that is how he will get his "start" BUT I could be totally wrong...

Yea I think he has signed with Detroit Lions or about to sign....I don't believe "signing" means too much I would say he will still need to go down the same path as all players - as NFL teams have a huge pre-season where they select/sign maybe 1103w21-120 guys and then cut it down to the 53 man roster - some teams may cut 10 guys in the 1st day or 2....then they become "free-agents" again and hopefully get picked up by another team, or wait till the next pre-season....its an insanely cut-throat kinda business....

Lol. You have to be fucking joking. Who here is pumping money into them. The NRL doesn't want their best going to America. They are a competitor.

You don't seem to have much of a clue how the NFL works. He isn't getting a token start for advertising. He is not making any american team any money worth their while for advertising. Lol

Look at Tim Tebow. Awesome athlete, probably the best known college player of all time. In the NFL he sold the most jumpers before he even started a game and a few years later he can't even get a team to look at him despite doing well with his chances.

The thing about Hayne though, is that he is very evasive, but that evasiveness is brought on by his ability to "stand up" the line, then "in and away" or get around them. He stands up players by getting on their outside then by partly putting them in two minds whether he's going to kick, pass or run. You can't stand players up in NFL by faking a kick or pass can you.

The thing about Hayne though, is that he is very evasive, but that evasiveness is brought on by his ability to "stand up" the line, then "in and away" or get around them. He stands up players by getting on their outside then by partly putting them in two minds whether he's going to kick, pass or run. You can't stand players up in NFL by faking a kick or pass can you.

I think he has shown an ability for NFL type plays in some of his games as fullback. He does have very good speed and an ability to transfer his power quickly and powerfully with regard to lateral movement.

He also has good size about him, suited to some type of back position.

I'd like to see him do one of those jumping jig things leaguies do and then getting laid out by some 300lb tackle...because I think it would be funny.