• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How do you season your meat?

You don't want your food to taste good??

Im not really bothered man - thats what your cheats are for...if I have to eat plain food for 6 days a week then so be it...not a big deal....u should be eating to fuel your body not for the taste of the food.

Im not really bothered man - thats what your cheats are for...if I have to eat plain food for 6 days a week then so be it...not a big deal....u should be eating to fuel your body not for the taste of the food.

Fair enough.

Personally I love good tasting food.

Doesn't have to be a choice between the two IMO.

Good tasting food that fuels your body is what I aim for!

Strong first post, Sem.

Depends which meat you're talking about. If it's for the missus, saliva and nutella get the job done.

Otherwise, pepper, salt, oregano, rosemary, green thai curry paste.. really depends on the dish. I'm a massive user of garlic. Huge.

Doesn't have to be a choice between the two IMO.

Good tasting food that fuels your body is what I aim for!

This. Why the hell can't food taste good every meal. My food tastes awesome and no such thing as a cheat meal for me. Cheat for me means I don't count calories, protein, carbs and fats. Doesn't matter what the food type is or what it tastes like.

I guess I must be doing it wrong and not hardcore enough. Going back right now to depriving myself and thinking flavor = 'bad food' etc.

The Dirt on Clean Eating | Wannabebig

Last edited:
You should enjoy eating food but the enjoyment should, must come from the fact that it's supplying the maximum amount of nutrients the body needs.

What are the three elements that make food addictive and that all food manufacturers know to well?

Masterfoods Morroccan seasoning is great on so many things, sprinkle on the cooked side of meat (atlantic salmon, chicken, steak, porkloin) and it absorbs into the meat as the other side is cooking. Do it this way so you dont get too much smoke coming from the fryingpan.

I use a morrocon seasoning I get in the health food section, its spicy, which I love, and has next to no calories. I put it on my lean meat and it works wonders for taste.