• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How do you 'Categorise' Cheating.

I've had a couple of female friends who I was just interested in 'as a friend'. It's pretty rare but it can happen.... I think the reverse is almost true for women. Most girls I know have several male friends and most of the time the guys want to throw a leg over.

Women love the attention. Have a few blokes as "friends" that they can string along for the ego boost.

My views exactly, they think they are just their friend but in reality they only want thirr friendship for one reason

arent the men, just as to blame?

If you have to ban yourself and/or your partner from associqting with a member of the opposite sex, that should tell you something.

arent the men, just as to blame?

If you have to ban yourself and/or your partner from associqting with a member of the opposite sex, that should tell you something.

Of course, it works both ways.
Don't put yourself in vulnerable positions.
Just a recipe for disaster.

If your happily in a relationship there should be no need for opposite sex social interaction on a one on one & alone time situation.

You should get all that from your partner

Of course, it works both ways.
Don't put yourself in vulnerable positions.
Just a recipe for disaster.

If your happily in a relationship there should be no need for opposite sex social interaction on a one on one & alone time situation.

You should get all that from your partner

yep!

And besides, it's not banning, it's an understanding of nature and respect to each other that u don't put yourself in that position.

It's respecting the feelings of your partner

Work is not social is it?
It's professional.

But if u invited a member of the opposite sex from work to meet after work in a social basis one on one is crossing the line!!

Why not they bring their partner and you bring yours??

But if you have trust in your partner, shoukd it not be neccessarry to not associate with theother sex? i know that if my wife was ever in a situation like you theorise, that she would immediately leave or talk to someone elsr.

im not tying to be disrespectful.

Work is not social is it?
It's professional.

But if u invited a member of the opposite sex from work to meet after work in a social basis one on one is crossing the line!!

Why not they bring their partner and you bring yours??

i disagree, a casual drink after work is not crossing the line, if you intend on having sex with the other person, then yes it is crossing the line.

But if you have trust in your partner, shoukd it not be neccessarry to not associate with theother sex? i know that if my wife was ever in a situation like you theorise, that she would immediately leave or talk to someone elsr.

im not tying to be disrespectful.

Exactly my point.

If men asked your wife to a coffee alone & one on one, and wanted to text her a lot, wouldn't that seem strange?

And even stranger if your wife accepted & agreed?

I'm not being disrespectful either mu friend.
Just speaking my opinion based on experiences I've seen in real life with many couples and friends of mine

i disagree, a casual drink after work is not crossing the line, if you intend on having sex with the other person, then yes it is crossing the line.

In a group situation I wouldn't care either, but I would never go alone with that person nor would I like it if my wife went alone with that person?

What's there to share that they need to be alone that others can't be privvy too?

Exactly my point.

If men asked your wife to a coffee alone & one on one, and wanted to text her a lot, wouldn't that seem strange?

And even stranger if your wife accepted & agreed?

I'm not being disrespectful either mu friend.
Just speaking my opinion based on experiences I've seen in real life with many couples and friends of mine

thats how i look at it too. If some bloke was sms'ing my wife I'd crack the shits. I wouldn't want the shoe to be on the other foot either.

It can happen.... I have a couple of female friends I really respect... Intelligent people (I think of them as women second) who I talk to quite a lot. If you think it can't happen you're wrong.....

But I would agree the vast majority of "platonic" relationships aren't platonic... someone almost always wants more..... And women seem to have a lot more of these types of relationships to me... and be blind to the guys feelings for some reason.

Women love the attention. Have a few blokes as "friends" that they can string along for the ego boost.

Yep I was friends with one bird who was weird for it... If I sat at a table with her and 4 other people and payed them all equal attention she'd start sulking and looking very bored.... just wanted 100% of my attention on her all the time, it was really annoying.

I mean it may sound warped in someone's view.
But I seriously don't see the need for my wife to be alone with another man in a social basis other then her family of course.

I mean, yes I have professional female people I would call friends too. Doctors, lawyers etc, but always catch up with them in family orientated ways. I would never, ever disrespect my wife and go alone with one of them to have a drink.
Also wouldn't disrespect their husbands either by asking her that.
Anyway, they know I would never ask them and they would never ask me, as they all have the same view as I do, it's just not right