• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How do you 'Categorise' Cheating.

See big mick that's the thing.
When u say we can't trust each other to do the right thing, we both believe that spending time alone with the opposite sex is going the wrong thing, as is texting, chatting etc.
In our belief that is cheating.

People don't go to meet for the sake of sexual intercourse, but relationships start from friendships, u are friends for a reason, cause u like each other, spending time together to me means that the relationship can flourish and develop into more.
So there is no need for it in my opinion.

Again though, each to their own. Everyone has the right to live their lives as they please.
If my wife and I agree with it, there's no problem.
That's the best part and important part, that we both have the same morals.

So when can you or your wife speak to people of the opposite sex? You can control not putting yourself in those positions socially but I'm sure in your heads you have at time think 'dirty, sexual' things so technically your cheating also?

Yes we are all different, and yes I'm Muslim.

I have had friends that allowed their partner to text and catch up with male friends, only to find out the guys were hitting in her by a text he read.

We are all different, I don't want to argue about it, we all have our own beliefs.

My wife and I have our morals, and I'm not treating her badly lol, she actually agrees with me, it's our own choices.
I'm not worried about the relationship at all. Till death do us part!

If you both agree and you are both happy than thats all that matters.

It's easy to spot the Muslim faith in posters on the Internet for me as I have Muslim friends and have extensively worked with Muslims, both Lebanese and Turkish, and have had many many interesting discussions/debates over the years, would never call them arguments. :)

Last edited:
It's only a discussion bro.
I'm actually Albanian lol

Yeah I see what your saying, but there's talking, and talking, if u get my drift, professional means just that, any social discussion is not required.

Simple really.

Look at the comment you just made about the girl your meeting tomorrow, about scoring, I know it's a joke, but in my opinion, that is crossing the line, even thinking that.
Maybe we were bought up in different cultures.
Although last I checked, hardly any both Muslim couple separate or divorce, as apposed to other denominations.
Not that I'm saying one way is right and the other wrong.
Just what I believe in, that's all. And in addition to that, I've seen it happen all around me with opposite sex friends

Albanian.

That's interesting. What is the population there like in religious views.

I am not religious myself but have an interest in religious topics if that makes sense.

Albanian.

That's interesting. What is the population there like in religious views.

I am not religious myself but have an interest in religious topics if that makes sense.

70% Muslim, 20% catholic 10% orthodox roughly

If I couldn't talk to women i'd have no friends. I don't get on particularly well with males.

Head Kunce

Atleast half of my close friends are female. Im not going to ditch them because im married. They are all mostly now my wifes friends also...and her male friends are now mostly my mates.

ZERO things wrong with this. :)

Tim.

I regularly have coffee with women who aren't my wife, mostly work people, or old friends.

Each to their own, i guess it comes down to trust.

Stuart Broad is a cheater

article-2362745-1AC946D1000005DC-487_634x411.jpg

I wouldn't do it. SMS's or coffee etc. Id rather catch up with a guy friend anyway, then I can talk about hot chics & footy. You catch up with a girl they just want to talk about how men have fucked them over or they need regular sex again. My wife cracks the shits if she see's another woman checking me out when we are at the beach or shopping etc.
One night at a cocktail party, a girl who we didn't know, came up and started grabbing my arms saying how good they were, right in front of my wife. I said "im flattered, but that's my wife standing right there" then my wife said, 'yeh move on mole' and had the shits with me about it! That pretty much ended my chances of ever having another female friend in this world as my mrs thinks they are all trying to bed me. lol.
That chic was hot too, dressed in a stewardess' outfit lol

It's all cheating in their (your partners if you have one) eyes.. How true this is depends upon your own intentions etc..

I can say from experience it is a very, very fine line sometimes when it comes to being 'friends' with someone and justifying that relationship to yourself and your partner only to find some time down the track - holy shit... I am a cheating piece of shit! :eek:

It's all cheating in their (your partners if you have one) eyes.. How true this is depends upon your own intentions etc..

I can say from experience it is a very, very fine line sometimes when it comes to being 'friends' with someone and justifying that relationship to yourself and your partner only to find some time down the track - holy shit... I am a cheating piece of shit! :eek:

Exactly

I wouldn't do it. SMS's or coffee etc. Id rather catch up with a guy friend anyway, then I can talk about hot chics & footy. You catch up with a girl they just want to talk about how men have fucked them over or they need regular sex again. My wife cracks the shits if she see's another woman checking me out when we are at the beach or shopping etc.
One night at a cocktail party, a girl who we didn't know, came up and started grabbing my arms saying how good they were, right in front of my wife. I said "im flattered, but that's my wife standing right there" then my wife said, 'yeh move on mole' and had the shits with me about it! That pretty much ended my chances of ever having another female friend in this world as my mrs thinks they are all trying to bed me. lol.
That chic was hot too, dressed in a stewardess' outfit lol

thats some serious insecurities lol.

I've had a couple of female friends who I was just interested in 'as a friend'. It's pretty rare but it can happen.... I think the reverse is almost true for women. Most girls I know have several male friends and most of the time the guys want to throw a leg over.

Last edited:
I've had a couple of female friends who I was just interested in 'as a friend'. It's pretty rare but it can happen.... I think the reverse is almost true for women. Most girls I know have several male friends and most of the time the guys want to throw a leg over.

Women love the attention. Have a few blokes as "friends" that they can string along for the ego boost.