• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Home wrecking...

craze - I've only done lunch cos tbh I'm not in any rush. My life is good at the moment, if this pans out if would only compliment it. I don't see the point of rushing it anyway, she has a fair bit to sort out before anything between us can proceed, and that forced wait is a good thing, as others have pointed out it's just more of a test to see if that 'spark' remains etc.

I'm happy to say when I was a few years younger I went through all the hard yards with relationship crap and getting my head completed fucked over by chicks, glad to say I've come out of it with a much better approach, and patience, and nailin' & bailin' isn't an issue - no emotional hangs up like I used to have i.e. the false attachment feeling etc lol.

What exactly is poor investment material about it? She is breaking up with him to be with me. She has not been happy with their relationship for the last year, however she lives with him, so when she breaks up with him it's not as easy as "we're breaking up", she has to move out and find her own place to live. If anything I reckon it shows she is committed to removing herself from the unhappy position by taking the step of ending the 5 year relationship and moving out - that's not exactly a small step...

Dude dont pose an open ended question to the forum and then rage as if we're talking about your personal situation.

When I first met my gf she had been with her bf 2.5-3 years... ended up being 5 years, a ring and an engagement party. Throughout this time we were awesome mates. It got to a point where I wasn't happy simply being the boyfriend without the benefits - I was always the one talking with her about her problems, giving advice, we were out together most days, every wkend etc. So I just removed myself from the equation, stopped hanging out or talking to her at all.

Now it's been almost 6months, she's asleep in my bed as I type this.

I had reservations about how things happened and how quickly we switched gears. Mainly because I didn't want to be the rebound guy. I knew what I wanted, I wanted her to be sure of what she wanted. I think we lasted maybe a week of giving it time.

I don't regret anything that happened, I don't think I stole her from another man. She left of her own accord for her own reasons.

. So I just removed myself from the equation, stopped hanging out or talking to her at all.

Great advice bravo .. now's theres one for the guys stuck in the "friends ladder" .. Im gonna add this to my knowledge base.

When I first met my gf she had been with her bf 2.5-3 years... ended up being 5 years, a ring and an engagement party. Throughout this time we were awesome mates. It got to a point where I wasn't happy simply being the boyfriend without the benefits - I was always the one talking with her about her problems, giving advice, we were out together most days, every wkend etc. So I just removed myself from the equation, stopped hanging out or talking to her at all.

I had reservations about how things happened and how quickly we switched gears. Mainly because I didn't want to be the rebound guy. I knew what I wanted, I wanted her to be sure of what she wanted. I think we lasted maybe a week of giving it time.

I don't regret anything that happened, I don't think I stole her from another man. She left of her own accord for her own reasons.

Thats why mrs n00bs is locked in a cage fed water, and doesnt even need sunlight as we now have vitmain d3 capsules..

'winning'

Is this a Womens Weekly forum? Do whatever the hell you want man. No marriage, no kids, no problem.

Thank you my friend. Couldn't have said it better!

"Do whatever the hell you want"... It's your life.

Radical concept. I only learnt that a few years back. :eek:

Oh and I give you permission (if you need it.).

Devante.