• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Home wrecking...

1. you are responsible for what you do
  2. she is responsible for what she does
Radical thought, I know.
1. Fuck off
2. Go back to ignoring my posts like you said did
Loser.

If a girl is going to do that then shes going to bail everytime the opportunity presents itself. Poor investment material
What exactly is poor investment material about it? She is breaking up with him to be with me. She has not been happy with their relationship for the last year, however she lives with him, so when she breaks up with him it's not as easy as "we're breaking up", she has to move out and find her own place to live. If anything I reckon it shows she is committed to removing herself from the unhappy position by taking the step of ending the 5 year relationship and moving out - that's not exactly a small step...

Anyway, I'd say if the other party is genuine then let them
break up with the current partner first.

Let them be single for at LEAST 6 months or even 8.

Then see if you guys still have the 'spark' and take it
from there.

I have been working in the same building with her for the last 7 months and it's grown from nothing to now she's ending a 5year relationship and relocating in order to be free to go out with me, I don't see why we should wait more time before dating?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been working in the same building with her for the last 7 months and it's grown from nothing to now she's ending a 5year relationship and relocating in order to be free to go out with me, I don't see why we should wait more time before dating?

because she could be on the rebound

Do you just want to fuck her, or do you actually want a chance at a proper relationship?

If the former, then yes, you are at no loss.

Do you just want to fuck her, or do you actually want a chance at a proper relationship?

If the former, then yes, you are at no loss.
Relationship. And I still stand by if it works out it works out if not then so be it. I don't believe in sitting around waiting for 'the right time' because if you live like that I reckon a lot of opportunities will pass you by or get taken by someone else.

Strike while the iron is hot

Ghosty has made his mind up...

Just remember if u give her baby juice that she once gave up a man for a better offer.. As mentioned before there is always a better offer.

If she breaks up waits a bit and u guys sitll have that spark then yeah go for it... But i dont think her looking for sparks in you will last forever.

If u want to just tap ass ignore and proceed!

Anyway getting back to the reason I made this thread, is a shit thing I did for persuing a chick who was already in a relationship? Or am I right in going after something I want...and getting it = winning

Curious to see what you guys think about this.

Also please take on board, this girl and I have done nothing more then get lunch while we're on breaks. I have never done anything physical with her, just eat and talk on a regular basis, and have not seen her outside of work... so I wouldn't say she has been cheating either...

Anyway getting back to the reason I made this thread, is a shit thing I did for persuing a chick who was already in a relationship? Or am I right in going after something I want...and getting it = winning

Also please take on board, this girl and I have done nothing more then get lunch while we're on breaks. I have never done anything physical with her, just eat and talk on a regular basis, and have not seen her outside of work... so I wouldn't say she has been cheating either...

Do you know the other bloke?

Can he fight?

Can you fight?

Do u own a camera?

Have access to youtube? (we know this one is yes)

.... Profit?

To say she's going to jump ship every time something better comes along is just a little too easy an answer and one that is utter crap.

For starters, no one here knows what the deal is with the current partner. She could have checked out of her current relationship ages ago and may have only just built up the courage to leave.

I agree it's a good idea to wait until they're seperated before you jump in but you should definitley not feel guilty. If you're keen and she's keen then just go for it and see what happens. Could turn out to be the best thing you ever did or it could just be a bump in the road.

ive dated my fair share of rebound chicks.. 9/10 have been lost jobs.. (as in they lost in limbo and cant seperate YOU from her ex. She starts to compare u to her ex in everything). If u end up being like him it will be an issue later on.

Of you gonna go out with her look for the signs above like. Oh "bob" used to do this and do that and this and i hated it etc..

Its one thing to talk at lunch but its another to sleep with each other intimately. Women unlike us start to change moods.

ALSO
Some women have only dated the one guy since they were in high school.. You could be her way out experience other "things"

These are exceptions I believe. But I could be wrong.

I'm the first person to admit that relationships like mine dont Happen very often. I had the same concerns as ghosty when starting the relationship. I found myself worrying about the old saying about playing with fire....

It's a very out of character thing for me to do. This is my 2nd serious relationship. Ever. And I'm 28. We went into things telling each other if things didn't work...that'd be fine...since she wanted to leave 'him' 'nyway. It turns out we make a great team.

Ghosty, I think mate you should do the right thing. Be a man. Possibly do what I suggested above....start off with an easy exit strategy. Be honest with each other. Be ready for the other fella to be a wee bit cross with you.

Okay?

If you have only done lunch it does not sound like you are in "pursuit". If you have to convince someone to be with you it should not happen. If she is leaving (be sure about this) then i would not worry.

"A man marries a woman expecting her to be the same but she does not..... A woman marries a man expecting him to change but he does not"

If you have only done lunch it does not sound like you are in "pursuit". If you have to convince someone to be with you it should not happen. If she is leaving (be sure about this) then i would not worry.

"A man marries a woman expecting her to be the same but she does not..... A woman marries a man expecting him to change but he does not"

Agreed x 10000000