• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

HIT Style Training. Triceps & Others

As I stated, I don't believe there is an optimal distance for this exercise

Thats why I'm asking, closer loads the start of rom.
further loads the finish of rom. Potatoe, potato.
u vary, change, use, think, consider that, or just STFU and press?

Not quite what I'm asking.
picture this chick standing close to the tower then taking a good step backwards, the angle b/w her arm and the cable, think cam.
am I making sense?

she's doing it perfect, if i were standing there, you'd see everything (real muscle)

2 different movements, one is a rope, one is a solid bar.

you both obviously have no tricep... how sad.

the fact is oni, if your on the gear you say you are, you should not be the same weight you were 2 months ago.

every month you should put on, without even trying, atleast 2kg. ATLEAST. and thats proven in trt subjects who don't even train.

so how what exactly to you weight again? pretty sure your totally full of shit.

edit: i have seen legit naturals lift more than you. legit. olympic tested. im not impressed.

Last edited:
3 minutes in

what most people don't realise is that dude has 15yrs of training behind him.

but you think you can do it overnight, with a few roids. fact is, its a mix of BOTH! real talk

the fact is oni, if your on the gear you say you are, you should not be the same weight you were 2 months ago.

every month you should put on, without even trying, atleast 2kg. ATLEAST. and thats proven in trt subjects who don't even train.

so how what exactly to you weight again? pretty sure your totally full of shit.

edit: i have seen legit naturals lift more than you. legit. olympic tested. im not impressed.

hes pretty strong bro.270+ deads at 70 odd kgs.i can only think of 2 nattys in Aussie that do that and they are freaky.JP Cauchi and Nhiep Luu.

you should be putting on weight, no matter what...

real talk.

you can't take that gear and remain 70kg, unless its fake.

you should be putting on weight, no matter what...

real talk.

you can't take that gear and remain 70kg, unless its fake.
Don't talk rubbish man. Of course you can take roid's and not put on weight. It's called a diet.

Back on topic. If you wanna talk roid's go to the aforementioned section.

So I'll be doing the following session today:
Floor Press: 75kg max reps
Ring Dips: 30 total reps in as few sets as possible
Overhead Press: 5 sets max reps with the EZ curl bar and 15kg a side. (Reverse grip, only overhead pressing that isn't hurting my shoulder atm)
Lateral raises: HIT set to failure
Bent laterals: HIT set to failure
Triceps pushdowns: HIT set to failure
Bench dips: HIT set to failure

Really like it! Especially for shoulders. Gives a great pump! Found it hard to go to real failure on the rear delts though.
ZDIF3zH.jpg

you should not be the same weight you were 2 months ago.

After 4 years on TRT you'll weigh 100 odd kegs more than before without training. 'Real talk'.