• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
- Name: Tim
- Training experience: Started training around July last year.
- Progress: Dropped 10kgs and a bit of body fat and I'm a lot stronger than I used to be. Squats are up from 55kg 4sets, 8reps to 90kg 5 sets 10reps. Was benching 60kg 4sets 10 reps, now at 85kg 5 sets 10 reps
- Any Interests: Fishing, Weight Training, Eating, Cars etc etc

Joined up to help myself out a bit more and gather more information/advice about training and diet etc

Trying to lean up and gain a little size, preferably stay around the same weight but not fussed if I drop or gain a couple of Kgs

Welcome [MENTION=17545]Tim89[/MENTION];

Another [MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION];

- Name: Justin
- Occupation: Manager of True Protein, (a newly launched sports nutrition brand)
- Training experience; Been working out since 17/18 and is definitely a big part of my life - currently recovering from a micro cracked sternum which has been torture, currently just doing HIIT cardio every morning but pumped to get back on the weights shortly, probably Jim Stoppani's Shortcut to Size as I've lost a fair bit since picking up the injury. Very actively into the supplements side of training as its part of my job, and always keen to discuss, share and learn.
- Any Interests; Fitness, travel, poker and generally getting out there!!
-Goals; Recover from sternum injury 100%, and continue HIIT cardio till I get there, eat extra clean till I get there, Get back to gym, Rebuild to former glory

Hi Shrek

True Protein is a sports nutrition brand that we've just launched in Australia. I've been working on it for the last 12 months (one of founding members) and we offer a range of supplements, protein powder, aminos and health boosting powders. We basically just set out to create a range that is completely transparent with all nutritionals and processes and as pure as possible.

I know the market is full of sports nutrition brands but we have developed this range to really stand out so its probably worthwhile mentioning a few points about the protein powders;

- Only use NZ WPC and WPI
- Naturally flavoured and sweetened with Stevia
- Small ingredient lists to maintain maximum purity
- 3rd party lab tested and certified / documentation on all product listings
- Certificates of Analysis - also published on all product listings

We are currently running a free sample promotion as well so you can try the flavours risk free for a limited time.

Whey Protein Sample

Any other questions or feedback just give me a shout.

Hi Shrek

True Protein is a sports nutrition brand that we've just launched in Australia. I've been working on it for the last 12 months (one of founding members) and we offer a range of supplements, protein powder, aminos and health boosting powders. We basically just set out to create a range that is completely transparent with all nutritionals and processes and as pure as possible.

I know the market is full of sports nutrition brands but we have developed this range to really stand out so its probably worthwhile mentioning a few points about the protein powders;

We are currently running a free sample promotion as well so you can try the flavours risk free for a limited time.

Whey Protein Sample

Sweet. Thanks

Hi Shrek

Whey Protein Sample

Hell yeah negro... NZ whey is best way :cool:

What flavours you fullas going to have?

Hi Test-E and thanks for the welcome Graeme, yeah we looked at a few different protein powders before we launched, North American, Australian and NZ and there was definitely a big difference with mixability and taste so we thought we'd stick with NZ only even though more expensive.

Current flavours are Rich Chocolate, French Vanilla and Strawberries & Cream and Iced Chai

Also in pipeline for release in 2-3 months a few more "edgier" flavours, Apple & Cinnamon, Wild Berry and Banana & Honey