• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
- Name - Andy
- Age - 29
- Gender - Male
- Location - Melbourne
- Training experience - Since I was 15ish. Been at the gym semi-seriously for the past 5 years.
- Any Interests - Gym, Ironman Tri, Cycle, Tennis, Union.

Recently moved to Melbourne. Looking for some new gym advise...

- Name - Andy
- Age - 29
- Gender - Male
- Location - Melbourne
- Training experience - Since I was 15ish. Been at the gym semi-seriously for the past 5 years.
- Any Interests - Gym, Ironman Tri, Cycle, Tennis, Union.

Recently moved to Melbourne. Looking for some new gym advise...

Welcome to the forum.

Hey all.

The name is ozboss.
Im 29, been training since i was 17.
Located in Sydney.

Looking forward to being part of the community.

small-E
110 kg (very fat )
5"11
some powerlifting ( 1 comp long time ago )
vic gippslands

- Name: James
- Gender M
- Location Victoria
- Training experience (if you have any that is) Not much, have lifted weights inconsistently for around the last 1.5 years so have made poor gains.
- Any Interests LOTS!

It would also be a good idea to say why you joined Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding
Joined Ausbb, in the hope to educate myself to be able to get in the gym and make some gains in the future. Will be starting up a log too!

- Name: Dan
- Training experience (if you have any that is): training off and on since I was 16
- Any Interests: Bikes, Cars, Property & Training

Just here to check it out, I was once a member on 'Bolex many years ago but gave it away once a good friend Iron Mike passed.

Hope to learn and pick up info along the ways...

Flame away...

Hello to everyone! Thanks for the welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome @levinovici;
user-online.png.pagespeed.ce.B1WIk3TViv.png

- Name - TC
- Age - 31
- Gender - M
- Location - Sydney
- Training experience (if you have any that is) - Strength trained back in 2000 for around 3 years. Training fell away with full-time work/study. Getting married in about a year so as good as any reason to get back into it. Been cutting since February last year and seen 20kgs shed. Keen on losing another 10 kgs or so in fat, however given I am now lifting, I realise my weight may plateau. So I will be mixing Cardio with weight training to burn off a little lard, whilst putting on the muscle.
- Any Interests - Golf, league, real estate, finance

- Name - TC
- Age - 31
- Gender - M
- Location - Sydney
- Training experience (if you have any that is) - Strength trained back in 2000 for around 3 years. Training fell away with full-time work/study. Getting married in about a year so as good as any reason to get back into it. Been cutting since February last year and seen 20kgs shed. Keen on losing another 10 kgs or so in fat, however given I am now lifting, I realise my weight may plateau. So I will be mixing Cardio with weight training to burn off a little lard, whilst putting on the muscle.
- Any Interests - Golf, league, real estate, finance

Welcome to Ausbb :)