• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
- Name - Kev

- Age - 30

- Gender - M

- Location - Sydney

- Training experience - long time doing primarily body weight exercise and conditioning work ie jumping, running, push ups, chin ups etc. any weighted exercises involved kettlebells. However, now wanting to improve overall strength and explosiveness so am now hitting the iron conventional lifts (deads, press and squat) plus some oly lifting for good measure.

- Any Interests - martial arts, road bike riding, rock climbing and hiking

Looking forward to being part of this great community

Welcome to the forum

Admin here but please call me Graeme

I would like to welcome you to the Ausbb- Australian BodyBuilding Forums, Good to have you all on board. Don't forget to start your own Training Diary. Your Training Diary will help you stay motivated and keep track of your progress. When you train alone sometimes it is hard to get help, guidance, inspirtation and motivation which is where the Ausbb forums and the Ausbb Training Diaries will help you with finding others with similar stats and allow you to interact with each other.

* Click here to start your own training log (don't forget to put a link in your signature to your training diary).
* Once you have started your Training diary click here to add it to the lists (order by weight and order by age) this helps other guys find your log

Name: Harry

broke up with my Gf of 2 years this morning, so its time to get serious about my lifting.
Have been lifting for just over a year but only have 6 months of results due to not having much knowledge and not eating enough.
Need to relearn how to tune the poon aswell, its been a while since i have gone out single.

Great lot of info that i have seen here so far, its an awesome site.

welcome aboard kevin

- Name - Kev

- Age - 30

- Gender - M

- Location - Sydney

- Training experience - long time doing primarily body weight exercise and conditioning work ie jumping, running, push ups, chin ups etc. any weighted exercises involved kettlebells. However, now wanting to improve overall strength and explosiveness so am now hitting the iron conventional lifts (deads, press and squat) plus some oly lifting for good measure.

- Any Interests - martial arts, road bike riding, rock climbing and hiking

Looking forward to being part of this great community

Howdy

Name:Kevin
Favorite foods? Probably seafood
Goal(s) you would like to reach? Gain weight, increase energy, not have to shop in the kids section lol
Favorite song? Nothing else matters by Metallica
Favorite movie? Shawshank Redemption
Favorite TV Show? Big bang theory and anything involving car racing
Family/pets? 3 daughters
Hobbies: not having anymore children! oh and golf
One interesting fact not too many people know about you: my second toe is longer than my big toe :eek:

- Name: Shane
- Training experience:
Not Much

Hi guys. Been looking at this site a bit over the last month so decided to join. Dont usually do introductions and stuff but why not hey.

Basically want to get bigger. Really comes down to that. Ive always been a skinny guy (65kg). Lost a few kg's over the last couple months due to some personal things (currently 62kg, got down to 60). Of course the whole toned 6 pack look would be great but I realise I have alot of work to do before that comes. 75kg would be good.

Have done weights here and there over the last few years but never serious. Then other things always got in the way. Main one last year was a bad Inguinal Hernia. Had to wait 6 months for op then couldn't do much for a couple months afterwards. I want mention my joint pain lol.

Anyway started working out consistently about a month ago using a cheap bench press and barbell etc. Quickly realised how crap they are. Also started eating more. Diet has always been a problem for me as I have a sensitive stomach. Some days the loo is my best friend.

Hoping to head up to Gym Direct next week to get a Muscle Motion Power Rack/ Bench/ Barbell/ Weights package because I really enjoy working out at home.

Also looking at starting the PTC Beginners program thats on this site. I think that seems like the most popular one. Have so much to learn but I am committed and motivated to finally do something about it. This site will help for sure.

Cheers. (sorry for the long post).

Name:Kevin
Favorite foods? Probably seafood
Goal(s) you would like to reach? Gain weight, increase energy, not have to shop in the kids section lol
Favorite song? Nothing else matters by Metallica
Favorite movie? Shawshank Redemption
Favorite TV Show? Big bang theory and anything involving car racing
Family/pets? 3 daughters
Hobbies: not having anymore children! oh and golf
One interesting fact not too many people know about you: my second toe is longer than my big toe :eek:

Hi there.

I'm on my way, I'm making it. Big time!

- Name: Shane
- Training experience:
Not Much

Hi guys. Been looking at this site a bit over the last month so decided to join. Dont usually do introductions and stuff but why not hey.

Basically want to get bigger. Really comes down to that. Ive always been a skinny guy (65kg). Lost a few kg's over the last couple months due to some personal things (currently 62kg, got down to 60). Of course the whole toned 6 pack look would be great but I realise I have alot of work to do before that comes. 75kg would be good.

Have done weights here and there over the last few years but never serious. Then other things always got in the way. Main one last year was a bad Inguinal Hernia. Had to wait 6 months for op then couldn't do much for a couple months afterwards. I want mention my joint pain lol.

Anyway started working out consistently about a month ago using a cheap bench press and barbell etc. Quickly realised how crap they are. Also started eating more. Diet has always been a problem for me as I have a sensitive stomach. Some days the loo is my best friend.

Hoping to head up to Gym Direct next week to get a Muscle Motion Power Rack/ Bench/ Barbell/ Weights package because I really enjoy working out at home.

Also looking at starting the PTC Beginners program thats on this site. I think that seems like the most popular one. Have so much to learn but I am committed and motivated to finally do something about it. This site will help for sure.

Cheers. (sorry for the long post).

Pleased to meet you. Hope you guess my name.

Welcome to the forum

Admin here but please call me Graeme

I would like to welcome you to the Ausbb- Australian BodyBuilding Forums, Good to have you all on board. Don't forget to start your own Training Diary. Your Training Diary will help you stay motivated and keep track of your progress. When you train alone sometimes it is hard to get help, guidance, inspirtation and motivation which is where the Ausbb forums and the Ausbb Training Diaries will help you with finding others with similar stats and allow you to interact with each other.

* Click here to start your own training log (don't forget to put a link in your signature to your training diary).
* Once you have started your Training diary click here to add it to the lists (order by weight and order by age) this helps other guys find your log

Intro

Thanks for the welcome folks :)
Also hello to my fello newbies, glad to know I'm not the only one on here that's just starting their journey.
Cheers

Name - Dave Bennett
Age - 25
Gender - Male
Location - Brisbane/Fairview
Training experience - Boxing/MMA/BJJ no real weight lifting experience.
Any Interests - I race bikes on salt lakes, ride offroad bikes a few days a week when i'm home.

Pretty new to lifting weights but i'm really enjoying it so far. Training at a gym i like with some really helpful people. Hoping to enter my first powerlifting competition in july.

Name - Dave Bennett
Age - 25
Gender - Male
Location - Brisbane/Fairview
Training experience - Boxing/MMA/BJJ no real weight lifting experience.
Any Interests - I race bikes on salt lakes, ride offroad bikes a few days a week when i'm home.

Pretty new to lifting weights but i'm really enjoying it so far. Training at a gym i like with some really helpful people. Hoping to enter my first powerlifting competition in july.
Welcome to Ausbb. Finally we have a member called Dave. :D