• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Name - Aaron
- Age 37
- Gender Male
- Location Oyster Bay, Sydney
- Training experience - Have been doing weights training on and off for about 17 years. Started to improve strength for footy, then just to try and maintain muscle. It's becoming harder!
- Any Interests - sports, reading, family, dog.
- Reason for joining - I'm setting up my own home gym in the garage, mainly to facilitate CrossFit training. Need a change from Fitness First in the city (and elsewhere) and believe a quality home gym will be the best bet for myself and my family long term. Lookign to buy mats, power rack, bar, weights and rower over the coming couple of weeks.

Thanks for the welcome, much appreciated.

Name steve
age 33
location roxby downs sa
occupation rubber liner

im about to start lifting again, after a few injuries

Welcome to the forum

Admin here but please call me Graeme

I would like to welcome you to the Ausbb- Australian BodyBuilding Forums, Good to have you all on board. Don't forget to start your own Training Diary. Your Training Diary will help you stay motivated and keep track of your progress. When you train alone sometimes it is hard to get help, guidance, inspirtation and motivation which is where the Ausbb forums and the Ausbb Training Diaries will help you with finding others with similar stats and allow you to interact with each other.

* Click here to start your own training log (don't forget to put a link in your signature to your training diary).
* Once you have started your Training diary click here to add it to the lists (order by weight and order by age) this helps other guys find your log.

Name - David
- Age 27
- Gender Male
- Location Melbourne
- Training experience - Have been training on/off for 3 years, Im pretty active
- , between work and sports. mainly want to gain lean muscle and drop some b/f.
I'm 178cm and currently 163lbs

Other Interests - sports, dog, gym, cars/bikes

:)

Name - David
- Age 27
- Gender Male
- Location Melbourne
- Training experience - Have been training on/off for 3 years, Im pretty active
- , between work and sports. mainly want to gain lean muscle and drop some b/f.
I'm 178cm and currently 163lbs

Other Interests - sports, dog, gym, cars/bikes

:)

Welcome to Ausbb :):)

- Name: Derick
- Training experience (if you have any that is): about 3 years
- Any Interests: pushing myself to achieve my goals, movies

Shoutout to the other PTC Sydney members!

- Name - John
- Age - 23
- Gender - M
- Location - Sydney
- Training experience - On/Off for the past 3 years, lack consistency/desire results
- Any Interests - Football, Cricket, Music

Hi

Hi
Just a new member saying hello.
I'm from Melbourne, been training since 1990.
Lots of good info here, has answered many questions.

Hey all, Steve here. Been training for last 8 years or so - but seriously hard in 2012. Have dropped fro 105kg to 85-86kg since Jan 1 2012. Had not been under 100 for years. Have had lot os suggestions to compete since I lost the weight. I am turning 50 next month and think I will aim to compete in the 50+ Masters next year. Am waiting to have a hernia repaired before going full on - only training 75% now (don't tell my wife that though!)

Look forward to making connections and getting handy tips - especially from any "oldies" out there

Steve

Hey guys :)

Been lurking for a few weeks now, reading and reading all your posts. All the information is Is invaluable to a newbi like myself.

I’m 28 and pretty much been in the obese section of the chart since prep. At my biggest I was 135kg of pure fat (21 years old). I’m quite solid and big boned and always been quite active but still managed to own a nice big spare tyre and b***h tits haha.

I lost about 35kg about 6 years ago and since then just been floating around 110kg (still pure fat)

Anyway about 3 months ago something just happened and ever since then I have been going to the Gym and nutting my diet out slowly.

I knew this time around it would be a lifestyle change. Been going strong week by week, learning and incorporating new training techniques and nutrition.

As of today I weigh 86kg (lost 19kg in last three months) but most of all I have added a truck load of strength and tone. I cannot remember the last time I weighed this amount (probably year 7).

Each day I’m loving my new lifestyle and people around me have taken note of not only my transformation but my new “hardcore” approach to hitting the gym.

Anyway can’t wait to continue my changes and learn from you all. Great to meet you all J

Last edited:
Welcome to ausbb Undercover, great job on the progress thus far! You should be very proud :) Best of luck with your continued training/fitness/physique & strength goals.