• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hello everyone,

Im 32 and have been training for roughly 10 years on and of. Have competed 3 times in the INBA and ANB federations. Last comp was this year in June, ANB Asia Pacific Titles on the Gold Coast. Didn't place but dialed in my best conditioning to date so was happy.

Future goals are to have a goof of season and put on size mainly on my quads and hams then look at an end of 2013 ANB or INBA comp.

Please feel free to contact me regarding any diet questions.

Train, eat, sleep, repeat!

Dan.

A fellow Womb'er. I escaped years ago. Where do you train there?

Hello everyone,

Im 32 and have been training for roughly 10 years on and of. Have competed 3 times in the INBA and ANB federations. Last comp was this year in June, ANB Asia Pacific Titles on the Gold Coast. Didn't place but dialed in my best conditioning to date so was happy.

Future goals are to have a goof of season and put on size mainly on my quads and hams then look at an end of 2013 ANB or INBA comp.

Please feel free to contact me regarding any diet questions.

Train, eat, sleep, repeat!

Dan.
Welcome to Ausbb Dan.

You won't be able to PM until you have 10 posts.
I also suggest sharing the diets tips around the forum rather than PM. Other members may want to read or add more info.

Cheers GROAR

Welcome to Ausbb Dan.

You won't be able to PM until you have 10 posts.
I also suggest sharing the diets tips around the forum rather than PM. Other members may want to read or add more info.

Cheers GROAR

Hey Groar,

Cheers on the PM info. Will definitely be sharing with everyone. Will I not be able to upload a picture album until i have 10 posts also?

Thanks.

A fellow Womb'er. I escaped years ago. Where do you train there?

Hey El Freako, Im actually out at Jondaryan. I do a lot of work in central Qld so i dont really train that much in Toowoomba. Have a bit of a set up at home.

Which gym did you train at in Toowoomba? Im guessing an old school type gym which i am looking for as your PB numbers dont scream Fitness First!

Hey El Freako, Im actually out at Jondaryan. I do a lot of work in central Qld so i dont really train that much in Toowoomba. Have a bit of a set up at home.

Which gym did you train at in Toowoomba? Im guessing an old school type gym which i am looking for as your PB numbers dont scream Fitness First!

I've been long gone from there but trained at home and at Milne Bay as a teenager. I own my own PL club now down on the Gold Coast.

hey guys, im a 19, from Sydney, Bexley. 181cm and 70kgs

Main goals are to put on weight/size and gain strength. Currently on linear progression doing 3x5(3 sets of 5) and 1x8, 1x10 on the main compound lifts. Squats, deads, bench, overhead and pendlay rows.

Been messing around with random bodypart splits for a year with average gains, so far have not plateaued yet on linear progression.

Also quitting my gym in a month and looking to set up a home gym.

Looking forward to being part of the community here.

Hi Guys,

Quick intro im Pez originally from London, but now live in Perth (Scarborough) WA. Been training 5 years. Starting a 10 week cycle of Test-E in the next few weeks, then looking to run some Clen to strip me down for summer. Anyway enough for now, look forward to some banter and training advice from Aussies.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey! I'm 22 and living in melbourne.

been lifting for 4 years now. i'm 5'9 and currently at 83kg. trying to lean out for dec.

hope i can i get more information on dialing in to my diet.

cheers!

Welcome to the forum

Admin here but please call me Graeme

I would like to welcome you to the Ausbb- Australian BodyBuilding Forums, Good to have you all on board. Don't forget to start your own Training Diary. Your Training Diary will help you stay motivated and keep track of your progress. When you train alone sometimes it is hard to get help, guidance, inspirtation and motivation which is where the Ausbb forums and the Ausbb Training Diaries will help you with finding others with similar stats and allow you to interact with each other.

* Click here to start your own training log (don't forget to put a link in your signature to your training diary).
* Once you have started your Training diary click here to add it to the lists (order by weight and order by age) this helps other guys find your log.

Hi people. I am new here and completely new to weight training too. I am 29 years old and keen to lose weight and gain some muscle and am sure this forum will provide some good advice on how to achieve that :)

Name:Lionel Jackson

How long have you been interested in health/fitness? around 6 years

Favorite foods?definatly sushi

Favorite exercises?Deadlift

Goal(s) you would like to reach?I would like to compete in my first BB comp next yr.

Goal(s) you alredy HAVE reached?reached under 10% bf

Favorite song to listen to while working out?dont listen to music when i train...

Favorite movie?metal hip hop dubstep anything thatll get me pumped

Favorite TV Show?have to be SOA

Family/pets?one beautiful daughter and two mad labradors...

Hobbies:eek:ther than gym?.........

One interesting fact not too many people know about you............???????

Hi all.

I'm a 30 year old currently hailing from Sydney's Hills district. I've only been seriously training for about a year and a half and seriously eating for about one, with a few setbacks during that time frame which have put my numbers a little lower than I'd like.

Currently running a slightly modified 5x5 program and am pretty keen to switch over to a more traditional body building routine when I'm satisfied with my strength (Ha!)

Keen to learn, willing to work and a perpetual slave to the iron.

Look forward to talking with you all.

Current stats: 169cm, 74kg
Bench: 80
Squat: 118
Press: 56
Dead: 127