• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Name Ken
- Age 44 - not for much longer :)
- Gender M
- Location Canberra
- Training experience (if you have any that is) 26 years bodybuilding
- Any Interests Training, eating, growing & competing

I joined Ausbb on the recommendation of Bioflex2

I believe you can never stop learning so I am here to continue my bodybuilding education.

I am taking 2012 off from competing after doing 31 shows in 4 years. I am looking to bring a much larger package to the stage in October 2013.

Name Ken
- Age 44 - not for much longer :)
- Gender M
- Location Canberra
- Training experience (if you have any that is) 26 years bodybuilding
- Any Interests Training, eating, growing & competing

I joined Ausbb on the recommendation of Bioflex2

I believe you can never stop learning so I am here to continue my bodybuilding education.

I am taking 2012 off from competing after doing 31 shows in 4 years. I am looking to bring a much larger package to the stage in October 2013.
Hi Flexr6
Welcome to AusBB Forums :)

- Name - Aaron
- Age - 19
- Gender - male
- Location - brisbane
- Training experience (if you have any that is) - 4 years
- Any Interests - rugby league

Name: John
Training experience (if you have any that is) - only got into it as part of a wider 2012 healthy resolution

Joined AusBB to stay motivated and see what other people are up to in terms of their body transformations. I'm trying to cut my body fat percentage in half over the next few months (started at about 32% as of January 15) and get my strength up dramatically.

As of January 15, I was 102.7kg. I currently weigh 91kg. I'm 187cm tall.

I'm training with a personal trainer two times a week as part of my goal.

Last edited:
Training experience (if you have any that is) - only got into it as part of a wider 2012 healthy resolution

Joined AusBB to stay motivated and see what other people are up to in terms of their body transformations. I'm trying to cut my body fat percentage in half over the next few months (started at about 32% as of January 15) and get my strength up dramatically. I'm training with a personal trainer two times a week as part of this goal.

Welcome John :)
Good luck with your goals!

Joined AusBB to stay motivated and see what other people are up to in terms of their body transformations. I'm trying to cut my body fat percentage in half over the next few months (started at about 32% as of January 15) and get my strength up dramatically. I'm training with a personal trainer two times a week as part of this goal.

Welcome!!!

Hi, I use to sponsor these forums a few years back looking into doing so again.
age - 27
gender - male
location - sydney
training - years

Name:Ryan
Interests:Gaming
H/W: 186cm/87kg

I have joined as a process to shape up as well as to contact pure supplement powders, haven't received replies from emails and something funky with their site.
Been getting fat after entering uni, just joined a gym and starting strength to shape up before I start hitting the internships.