• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hello All, me new here, feel good to be a part of this community, and me very happy to join this forum,
hope i will learn some good things here and also share my knowledge....

- Name - Peter
- Age - 20
- Gender - mail
- Location - sydney
- Training experience - barely any that counts !
- Any Interests - chicks

Hey everyone, been on more of a US forum for a while, then found this site and love it! esp. the equipment section is allot more useful!

- Name - Peter
- Age - 20
- Gender - mail
- Location - sydney
- Training experience - barely any that counts !
- Any Interests - chicks

Hey everyone, been on more of a US forum for a while, then found this site and love it! esp. the equipment section is allot more useful!

Welcome Pete:)
Good luck with your goals :)

- Name : Jonny
- Training experience (if you have any that is) : ~8yrs, but after the newbie gains a lot of that has been spinning of wheels. I've learnt so much in the past year from sites such a bodyrecomposition and Lyle's books, leangains, alan aragon's research review and weightology.

- Goals : continue to learn, get into shape before 3mth trip to Europe in July then working off all the damage when I get back :p Ultimate goal is about 65kg @ 8% and maintain around there.

Hi Everyone

Tony
Male
ACT

Last year (Oct 2011) I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and have since been hitting the weights and exercise and changed my diet. Lost 23kg and reversed the diabetes back to normal levels. I did this in 2 months. I am now 82kg. I started benching 35kg and now do 75kg 5x5. I was very fit at a younger age.

Now
DL 5x5 at 110kg started at 60kg
BP 5x5 at 75kg started at 35kg
Squat 3x10 at 100kg started at 50kg
Bent Row 3x10 at 70kg started at 30kg
Most important HBA1C (Ave blood sugar) down from 7 to 5.7 mmol/L :)

Goals:
BP 100kg 3x8
DL 120kg 3x10
Squat 120kg 3x8
BR 80kg 3x10
HBA1C: 5.5 mmol/L

It has been a rapid process but has slowed down now and am finding it difficult now to put on any LBM. Any suggestions would be greatfully received. Am addicted now :)

Welcome to the forum Tony.

I would say if you are struggling to put on LBM look toward your diet.
Either you are not eating enough or you are not meeting your macros.

Put up diet in the nutrition section for advice.

Hi. I am GN1.
I compete in bodybuilding and am a top amateur competitor and I'm looking to get my pro card either next year or the year after. Thought I'd give this site a go, had a read and there is a few unanswered questions and misinformation especially in the Steroid & Hardcore section so I thought that I could clear that up.

Hi. I am GN1.
I compete in bodybuilding and am a top amateur competitor and I'm looking to get my pro card either next year or the year after. Thought I'd give this site a go, had a read and there is a few unanswered questions and misinformation especially in the Steroid & Hardcore section so I thought that I could clear that up.

Welcome GN1
Plenty of knowledgeable people on the forum :)
Welcome:)

Hi. I am GN1.

Hey mate...def keen to pick your brain about a few things...

This was from a recent comp. A little bigger now

Vqaio.jpg