• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I would rather not.
We live in a country where the government makes using hormones a crime
I am 100% open about what I take and will continue to be but I would rather not be raided by the police. I hope you understand.

I would rather not.
I am 100% open about what I take and will continue to be but I would rather not be raided by the police. I hope you understand.

But if your at a high level and I guess you compete in a non-tested comp then ppl will both know who you are in the industry and know you use even if your not openly saying you use this and that....so why would it matter if you post a few pics of you in comp with your face covered??

To me that doesnt make sense lol

Maybe it does or doesn't make sense, either way I'm not comfortable with it
Simply competing in a non-tested competition doesn't implicate you in the crime of steroid possession. Bragging on a forum about it however does

Simply competing in a non-tested competition doesn't implicate you in the crime of steroid possession. Bragging on a forum about it however does

I think that makes sense, why risk it.

All good bro!

What are ur status?...looking big...

Gday everyone, I don't think I had introduced myself yet so here goes.

Name - Kevin
Age - 23
Height - 185cm, Weight - 71kg
Location - Newcastle
Occupation - Student/parttime oyster farmer

I have done a little bit of training in the past but as you can see by my weight I wasn't eating much (at all??). However I've done a bit of reading now as to what I should be doing and ordered package #7 from gymdirect, so I'm going to have a go at it properly. My challenge will be to put mass on while playing soccer 2 to 3 days a week.

Hi everyone,

I am 18, looking to compete in my 1st show this year, I hope to learn alot of things on the forum and to meet other girls keen to compete.

I couldnt pick a username so I picked my protein hehehe

Thankyou :) xx

Hi everyone,

I am 18, looking to compete in my 1st show this year, I hope to learn alot of things on the forum and to meet other girls keen to compete.

I couldnt pick a username so I picked my protein hehehe

Thankyou :) xx
Welcome. When you think of a username let me know and we can change it for you.

I would rather not.

The police will be raiding 1000's of houses then coz if all it takes is for you to talk about roids on a forum for your house to be raided then id say alot of ppl on this forum are in for a visit lol

I would rather not.

been watching one too many movies , while it might be true that cops do read forums , but that is all they do is read, unless you do some back room deals with someone and sell substances to an undercover , the cops have nothing to go on , they can't raid your house just for something you said on a forum they need a lot more to go on

been watching one too many movies , while it might be true that cops do read forums , but that is all they do is read, unless you do some back room deals with someone and sell substances to an undercover , the cops have nothing to go on , they can't raid your house just for something you said on a forum they need a lot more to go on

And someone in the know which I believe GN1 would be would know this....you would think...

Admin, can you check GN1's IP location, is it Adelaide/Gawler, or you can't do this?

155-oh-boy-here-we-go.jpg