• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Thought I would drop by and do an introduction seeing as I can't post anywhere else apparently.

Name - Seven 3

Age - 38

Gender - Male

Location - Townsville

Training experience - about 3 years of pretty dedicated training as a teenager, stopped for a long time and have been trying to get back into it for about 3 years now, consistency seems to be a big problem that I am trying hard to overcome.

Working on strength and fat loss atm, yeah I know they are kinda contradictory goals, fat loss is main goal, any strength I add is a bonus.

Any Interests - Lifting, Simple(ish) living, Self Improvement (physically and mentally).

- Name - Ania
- Age - 30
- Gender - Female
- Location - Melbourne
- Training experience - about 10+ years. I was a competitive swimmer so I trained hard - 10 swim sessions per week, 3 weight training sessions, as well as runs, medicine ball, plyometircs
- Any Interests - food & wine! Cooking for friends, fashion, interior design, spending as much time with my German Shepherd Duke

I joined Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding to connect with like minded individuals and learn about diet and training and get me on the right path of success & knowledge

My goal is to get back into shape both mentally and physically. I miss the mindset and physical condition I was in when I was a competitive swimmer. I want to get back on track with the goal of competing in my first fitness competition, which I am really excited about!!!

Welcome to the forum.

3.gif

westbeach introduction

Hi Everyone,
My name is Dave, Im 38 and i love bodybuiding & strength training. Ive been lifting (on/off) for last 6 years but have been really consistant for last 2 years.
Im 5'7, 85kg , my goal is to break 90kg focousing more on my legs and arms.
Im in Mandurah WA and looking for training partners who are motivated and dedicated to getting BIG!!! and reaching GOALS!!!!!:):)

- Name David
- Age 25
- Gender male
- Weight 56kg
- Height 168cm
- Location Brisbane
- Training experience 7 years on and off. like most of you trying to keep it more consistent for better gains.
- Any Interests Mountain bike riding, most sports,fitness,computer gaming,movies,music,aquarium keeping.
- why you joined To learn more basically. We are forever learning and fitness/strength training is what i would like to learn more about.
Do you have any goals in mind? bigger,faster,stronger. Looking at breaking my own personal goals not any1 else's.

Name - Sam
Age - 26
Gender - Male
Location - Tamworth, NSW
Training experience - About 3 years with strength being the main priority
Interests - Apart from lifting, I like photography, travelling, eating..

Why I joined - I wanted to be part of an Australian BB/PL forum.

Do you have any goals in mind? Just to keep getting stronger and this year put on more muscle, with a bit more bodybuilding style assistance work than I've done in the past. I'm following 5/3/1 and doing the Dave Tate Periodization Bible assistance work.

Hi all,

Name : Gavin

Training experience: I have been lifting weights for the past 20years and have been involved with bodybuilding since 1998.

Do you have any goals: To make it into the top 3 at this years INBA Mr Australia.

Training Style: Heavy Duty/low volume

Hi all,

Name : Gavin

Training experience: I have been lifting weights for the past 20years and have been involved with bodybuilding since 1998.

Do you have any goals: To make it into the top 3 at this years INBA Mr Australia.

Training Style: Heavy Duty/low volume

Hey Gav...remember you from UP! - good to see another ACT dude here...and very keen to see your views/ideas on training...I have been doing Max-ot or variations of for the last...I dunno....6 years....but have just changed to more a Heavy Duty style plan...lowered the volume even more from Max-ot....very much enjoying it...

Great to see another bbing focused guy on the forum!!!