• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Wait what, does the forum automatically rename this thread for the latest member? That is awesome! :D

Lol, that is awesome.

- Name - Rob.
- Age - 22.
- Gender - Male.
- Location - Melbourne
- Training experience (if you have any that is) - A little. Have just dropped from 96kg - 75kg, and now looking to replace with some mass.
- Any Interests - exercise, games :eek: erm.... not sure what else? Such a simple question, I know.

Hi all, just a little bit about myself.

- Name - Matthew
- Age - 33
- Gender - male
- Location - Clifton Springs VIC
- Training experience - 12 weeks
- Interests- Rugby, AFL, MMA, working out, Golf, family and friends.

I have trained on and off for most of my life as I have played a lot of sport. I have started weights training 12 weeks ago as I have not done any thing for about 2 years as I have had knee problems and been lazy. My sister is a personal trainer and so is her partner so they have been helping me out with programs.

Cool name Cuzzybro......welcome all.

When you need a break from the rigours of heavy training, feel free to chillax in the various Nana Mouskouri threads I've started.

Here's a taste of what you can expect.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLaQt81yD_I&feature=player_embedded"]Nana Mouskouri - Le Toit De Ma Maison (Green Green Grass Of Home) - YouTube[/ame]

Admin here but please call me Graeme

I would like to welcome you to the Ausbb- Australian BodyBuilding Forums, Good to have you all on board. Don't forget to start your own Training Diary. Your Training Diary will help you stay motivated and keep track of your progress. When you train alone sometimes it is hard to get help, guidance, inspirtation and motivation which is where the Ausbb forums and the Ausbb Training Diaries will help you with finding others with similar stats and allow you to interact with each other.

* Click here to start your own training log (don't forget to put a link in your signature to your training diary).
* Once you have started your Training diary click here to add it to the lists (order by weight and order by age) this helps other guys find your log.

Hi Graeme,
Thanks for greeting. I have been watching this forum for a while and found many informative threats here. I have been hitting gym regularly for last 2 years and here to share some health tips with everyone.

Name: Rob
How long have you been interested in health/fitness? On and off over the past few years
Favorite foods? Mexican
Favorite exercises? Squats
Favorite movie? Dumb and Dumber
Favorite TV Show? MotoGP

Such a welcoming community lol what's up guys I'm Brett.

• 21 y/o

• Central West NSW

• Been training for a good few years. Put on 15+ kg since high school, most of that has been put on in the last year after starting to finally eat properly and finally basing my program around Deads and Squats. (I plead guilty to the common teenage idealogy of bench press + curls = good.)

I do a hell of a lot of research on training and diet etc and frequently stalk forums for opinions. I gathered it was about time I join and start asking questions (and eventually giving advice) myself!

Such a welcoming community lol what's up guys I'm Brett.

• 21 y/o

• Central West NSW

• Been training for a good few years. Put on 15+ kg since high school, most of that has been put on in the last year after starting to finally eat properly and finally basing my program around Deads and Squats. (I plead guilty to the common teenage idealogy of bench press + curls = good.)

I do a hell of a lot of research on training and diet etc and frequently stalk forums for opinions. I gathered it was about time I join and start asking questions (and eventually giving advice) myself!

Hey bro, welcome.
Where abouts in the Central West are you from? I used to live out that way.

Name:James
Training Experience: Apart from random everyday "physical training" nothing really
Progress: just started today, 18 Sep 2011 :)

Current condition: Well, homer simpson is pretty accurate. Went from 54Kgs when I joined the army, to 80, then in two years went to 100kgs. My arms have no bulk or definition and i have a bit of a belly. Seems like an Hour a day of physical activity really doesn't do much, without a plan. So I came on here to use the tips and the advice.

I figured, surround yourself with like-minded people who share your goal, and you can achieve it. Most of the guys i work with sit at a computer for 6hrs plus a day, live on coffee and pies. Zero Motivation.

And I looked in the mirror today and was genuinely depressed to see what I had let myself become. Not just for me, but for what my future wife was compromising for. I figure I owe it to myself and her to look after myself, rather than be some pasty, fat blob.

Now, where to start... will post pics up in my profile of start and progress.

And I looked in the mirror today and was genuinely depressed to see what I had let myself become. Not just for me, but for what my future wife was compromising for. I figure I owe it to myself and her to look after myself, rather than be some pasty, fat blob.

I like the way you're thinking Homer, keep that main motivating thought at the forefront of your mind and I'm sure you'll be able to achieve a terrific transformation.

Pretty soon Mrs Homer will be drooling over you bud!! :D

simpsonhomerdrool.jpg

hi all

name:kayl
Training Experience: none professionally, been training daily since june 2011 (1hr), 6 days 1 day off. Before that working out 2-3 day per week for a year with no real plan.
Interests: women, go karting, weights/fitness

Im 6' 3" and 96kgs. Work away up north for 9 days back at home for 5 days. When working away have access to unlimited healthy food and a nice gym to look forward to after work each day. Slowly building the home gym long way to go. Found this site through google. Look forward to reading through threads and asking some questions later on.

Last edited:
- Name Grant
- Age 34
- Gender Male
- Location Macarthur
- Training experience On and off for years but solid for the last 6 months

I stumbled upon Ausbb trying to find out if the protein powder I was on was any good. Looked for a while and found lots of good info.

I am 183cm tall and 90kg. I am training with a personal trainer atm and we both agree this should remain my weight. In the last 6 months i have dropped 12kg.

I am looking at building more lean muscle and bring my Body fat % down. At the moment I am about 21% and my goal atm is to get it down to 18%

Cheers
Kabooby :)

Admin here but please call me Graeme

I would like to welcome you to the Ausbb- Australian BodyBuilding Forums, Good to have you all on board. Don't forget to start your own Training Diary. Your Training Diary will help you stay motivated and keep track of your progress. When you train alone sometimes it is hard to get help, guidance, inspirtation and motivation which is where the Ausbb forums and the Ausbb Training Diaries will help you with finding others with similar stats and allow you to interact with each other.

* Click here to start your own training log (don't forget to put a link in your signature to your training diary).
* Once you have started your Training diary click here to add it to the lists (order by weight and order by age) this helps other guys find your log.

Hey Everyone,

Name: Sean
Training Experience: On and off over a few years
Progress: Lost a heap of body fat last year and slowly started to put it back on again, so getting back into it.

A few stats:

188cm tall
Current weight: 86kg; too much of which is fat!!!!

Went from 95kg to 80 last year and have slowly started putting it back on so am in the process of cleaning up my diet and increasing exercise levels again. Gotta get some of that lard off!!

Found ausbb via google and it looked like a good place to get some perspectives on training and, specifically, nutrition and body fat reduction.

Name - Craig
Age - 30
Gender - Male
Height - 175cm
Weight - 93kg
Location - Newcastle
Training experience - On and off gym memberships over the years. Nothing serious.
Interests - Computer games, programming, family.

I've let myself go for the last few years while finishing off my degree and generally settling down and popping out those kids. Now I'm looking to make a serious go of strength training. First stop - set up the home gym!