• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Name:Cade
How long have you been interested in health/fitness? Years, on and off. Serious, the last few months.
Favorite foods? Anything.
Favorite exercises? Anything gym - Hate cardio
Goal(s) you would like to reach? Im 6ft, so I'd like to get to 100 kgs pretty ripped.
Goal(s) you alredy HAVE reached? I used to 72kgs- I'm now 95
Favorite song to listen to while working out? Anything doof doof.
Favorite movie? Heaps.
Favorite TV Show? Simpsons
Family/pets? A fluffy cat.
Hobbies: Gym/ Cars
One interesting fact not too many people know about you: I used to wrestle crocodiles, now I work in IT.

Nice to meet you all.

- Name Markeeta Maletz
- Age 34
- Gender Female
- Location Central Queensland
- Training experience Amateur Figure Athlete

I have recently joined AUSBB to read more about other peoples journeys and share my experience with different training techniques, nutrition and supplementation.

Look forward to reading

Markeeta :D
ASN SPONSORED ATHLETE
PRRS AUSSIE PRINCESS

Welcome Markeeta: http://ausbb.com/general-topic/10364-markeeta-maletz-welcome-home-champion.html#post90131

Fadi.

Name: Mark
Training Experiences: Zilch -that's why I'm here :)
Interests: Cars - mainly 1950/1960's customs but appreciate 'em all
Current Weight: 62kg
Height: 158cm aka short ass

Goal: get in shape, build a bit of muscle and tone

Hello Mark and welcome to Ausbb. So would something like these two muscle cars be of any interest to you, or is it strictly the 60s version of the shelby beast that you'd prefer Sir?

0601_mump_01z+shelby_ford_mustang_gt350sr+front_side.jpg

0704_mump_07_z+modern_ford_mustangs+sohc.jpg

Fadi.

Thanks for the Welcome Katie and Fadi

So would something like these two muscle cars be of any interest to you, or is it strictly the 60s version of the shelby beast that you'd prefer Sir?

Fadi.

Not really a muscle car bloke Fadi. As soon as I get my 15 posts up - I'll put a pic up to show you what I mean and thank you for your interest.

Hi All,

- Name: Michael
- Training experience: Weights at FF for last couple of years
- Any Interests: Cars, Soccer, Basketball

The reason i joined is actually to keep an eye on the classified section hoping someone will be selling some gym gear they dont use any more :) Also hoping to check other peoples advise on nutrition.

name - Bogdan
age- 21
gender - male
location - Melbourne
training experience - Less then a year
interests - Guitar, manga, anime, drawing , movies, tennis, rugby (both codes), tabe tennis, bball and gaming think that about covers it

good to have you all on board , kick your shoes off sit back and relax check the joint out , make yourself at home

- Name Sticky
- Age 22
- Gender Male
- Location Brissie
- Training experience (if you have any that is) 18months
- Any Interests Bikes, cars, lifting.

Why did i join ausbb?
A few reasons. Ive been lifing for about 18months at home, and do all the right excercises.
I squat (135 - 100x20), I dead (175), i bench (105), I power clean (90) and i press o/h (75).
Now, Im 6'1, 80kg, and look like a twig with a bit of muscle. I have not been blessed with BB genetics. 3 months ago I got hold of some kegs, sandbags and tractor tyres to mix it up a bit.
My routine is a simple one mostly 3x8, I mix this up with 5x5 every now and then, and am currently doing a deadlift cycle, hoping to near 190-200kg.
My diet is pretty good. 5-6 meals, time nutriants well, 15 fish oil tabs a day, 1-2L of milk.
My lifts and weight havnt progessed in months, and this makes me sad in the pants :(

I joined this site to read, so hopefully i can find the info that im after, in a language i can understand :)

cheers for the site guys!

Name: Chris
Training Experience: Weights on and off since I was 18
Any Interests: Surfing, training, snowboarding,
Height: 185cm
Weight: 95kg
Why did I join ausbb? Really started trianing hard in the last couple of years and peaked in July 09, I was benching 150, dead 160, squat 200. I was feeling pretty good (sore but good). However my surfing suffered, I was 100kg, I couldn't paddle, cramping up all the time just didn't feel good in the water. I always said that I wouldn't let my training get in the way of surfing. So I took a step back, lost a bit of weight and upped the cardio until my surfing was all good again. Now I can't find the motivation to get back into the training. My training is sporadic and ended up at this site after looking for some different training methods. Quick read through and I believe I might this place will be able to answer a few questions.

Name: AJ
Training experience: 18 years on and off - once in a forgotten life I even competed in BB comps now it seems to be a case of doing more rehab training than bb training.
Any Interests: Well I have been surfing the big American sites but interested in speaking with Australians and increasing my knowledge on injury manage training whilst still trying to grow ...

Live in QLD, have lifted weights on and off since the start of high school but benefited the most from 2 years of Olympic lifting. Havent done much in the last 2 years so hoping to get back some former strength and definition.

Also play AFL and have started boxing.

Lorenzo

Hi I'm new here, how u all doing?
Posted via Mobile Device

Name: Aedan
Training experience: 2 years on weights. 1 year muay thai(5 times a week) and now back on weights with proper diet.
Any Interests: Getting Huge.... and indoor soccer.

Name: Frank
Training experience: Been training steadily for the past three years. Off and on a lot before that.
Any Interests: Still playing baseball at the young age of 39.
Why did I join ausbb? Local opinions and ideas.