• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Name: Ishy

Training Experiences: Martial arts, Rugby union and weight training

Interests: Cars, training, work

Current Weight: 95kgs atm being 125 very fat and 82 ripped !

Height: 183cm

Goals: Join the gym and get fit again.

ah another shepp person , shepp person here , how did you find the site if you don't me asking

Name: Jason

Training Experiences: 5 months in the gym, basketball and swimming for 10+ years

Interests: Bikes, cars, training, stock market

Current Weight: 70kg

Height: 5"11

Goals: Lean muscle, maybe around 75-80kg mark

Signed up looking for some help on diet and exercise

Name: Frederick

Training Experiences: Social gym experience

Interests: Triathlon

Current Weight: 63kg

Height: 163cm

Goals: Lean muscle gains

Signed up as I just upgraded to a half rack (i think) and would like to get a bit of muscle gains before triathlon season.

Intro

Name: John

Training Experiences: Gyming it up

Interests: Fishing, Cars, MMA

Current Weight: 90kg

Height: 180cm

Goals: To get massive

Last edited:
Name Jamie

Age 30

Gender Male

Location Gold Coast

Training Experience Nothing much running, riding, weight training only really got off the couch last year

Interests
Cars/ Camping 4wding

Occupation Demolition / Truck driver

Current Weight 110kgs down from 136kgs since Christmas

Height
about 184

Goals to gain strength (makes my job a bit easier) get under a 100kgs

welcome.gif

Intro

Name Igor

Age 42

Gender Male

Location Melbourne

Training Experience weight training between five and three years ago, body weight training two years ago.

Occupation Software developer

Current Weight 111kgs

Height
about 180

Goals get back in shape.

Name: Matt

Training Experiences: no real experience, been going the gym last 2 months if that counts

Interests: fishing, camping, outdoors

Current Weight: 65kg

Height: 183cm

Goals: bulk muscle mass gain, but not to become big dumb muscle (hope that doesn't offend anyone)

G'day Guys just thought I'd introduce myself as I'm new here on Aussbb

- Jahmez will do but my real name is James
- Male
- Melbourne

- My training experience is pretty limited. I recently studied in the USA at a really good quality university. After living with a German guy who was pretty big into fitness, I started going to the university gym and thats how i started. This was about 10 months ago now and was my first real introduction into weight training, though I have always been pretty active with soccer, footy and basketball. All I will say is I miss that gym so much, would easily have been worth several million dollars.

My main interests consist of supporting the Western Bulldogs, playing guitar and travelling. I recently graduated from a Finance degree and will shortly be visiting Europe.

I would just like to say that Ausbb has been a great help as I started researching what sorts of equipment to buy and came across this forum. My main goal is generally the same as alot of people, put more muscle onto my frame and take off some fat.

Looking forward to reading and taking part in some discussions here!

Hi all

- Name Dave
- Age 28
- Gender Male
- Location Oakleigh, Melbourne
- Training experience (if you have any that is) No real experience, trained for about 4-5 months at FHF in Rowville a couple years ago
- Any Interests Cars, drums, bikes

I joined this website to gain more knowledge about bodybuilding and how to go about achieving my goals and to meet like minded people who will be able to help me along my journey, i would also be more than happy to be able to help out anyone else if i can and also hoping to find a training partner to go to FHF ( future health fitness ) which is Mick Thorntons gym and is in Rowville

Cheers

Last edited:
Another Dave....excellent.....

July MOTM Dave is online right now.....the ovarian cancer treatment must have worked out well

Name: Damian

Training Experiences: 4-5years of on and off at the gym

Interests: Music, Movies, Lifting weights, photography

Current Weight: 87.6kg

Height: 179cm

Goals: Gain some muscle size, strength and shape

Name: Adam

Training Experiences: Active in gym about 6 yrs ago (90kg). Sporadic last 18 months. Also conditioning for AFL and Basketball last 10yrs.

Interests: Gardening, Motorcycles, HomeBrewing

Current Weight: 82kg

Height: 179cm

Goals: Increase Strength, greater efficiency in training.

I joined this site for peer info, not the usual BS. What i've read so far has given me further motiviation and focus.

Name: Cameron

Training Experiences: Started weights early 2010, but started doing proper traning as of start of this year.

Interests: cars - drifts, drags etc, longboarding, powerlifting.

Current Weight: 88kg

Height: 175cm

Goals: Lifting specific weights.
2.5xBW deadlift
1.5xBW squat
120kg bench.

Progress: Midway through 2010
BW - 84kg was fat though so not sure of BF%

Squat: 60kg
Deadlift: 50kg
Bench: 50kg

Went light as the trainers at the gym told me to get my form properly before i start going doing heavy weights to prevent injury.

As of today: 88kg my 1RM as of last month

Squat: 140kg
Deadlift: 180kg.
Bench: 100kg

Hello to all newbs. Enjoy your probationary period. I will be reviewing your performance in 3 months time and submitting my recommendations to Admin and Shrek. Good luck.