• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Name- Quadsess (princess with quads! :p)
Age - 23
Gender - Female
Location - Brisbane, QLD
Training experience - Brand new! Started heavy lifting for the first time less than 3 months ago
Any Interests - Power lifting
Height - super tall 5"2
Weight - 60kg

Current 1RM's:
Bench - 60kg / Squat - 80kg / Deadlift - 105kg

Goal 1RM's (For Busta Nut comp by Sticky at PTC - in June):
Bench - 70kg / Squat - 95kg / Deadlift - 125kg
(have to aim high! :))

Started up with @sticky at PTC Brisbane and absolutely loving it - hoping to work hard towards pulling off some impressive numbers and competing!

Hi all! :D

Hey Lovely!!!! :)

Name: Derek
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 68kgs

Goals: Aspiring personal trainer (currently studying with TAFE)

Fitness goals: Want to get reasonably big, but I want to do it slowly, grow a wider rib cage and wider shoulders, let the whole body grow rather than just muscle mass.

I train primarily because it helps with my depression.

Name- Quadsess (princess with quads! :p)
Age - 23
Gender - Female
Location - Brisbane, QLD
Training experience - Brand new! Started heavy lifting for the first time less than 3 months ago
Any Interests - Power lifting
Height - super tall 5"2
Weight - 60kg

Current 1RM's:
Bench - 60kg / Squat - 80kg / Deadlift - 105kg

Goal 1RM's (For Busta Nut comp by Sticky at PTC - in June):
Bench - 70kg / Squat - 95kg / Deadlift - 125kg
(have to aim high! :))

Started up with @sticky at PTC Brisbane and absolutely loving it - hoping to work hard towards pulling off some impressive numbers and competing!

Hi all! :D

Princess with quads hahahahahaah.... yeah it suits you just right:p

Hi Everybody!

I am Blink. I am well,an alien here I just want to extend my appreciation to the ad min for accepting me here! Thanks guys.

Anyways, I'm looking forward for a new exciting and fun way to learn a thing or two. I hope you guys,would be kind enough to give and share.
That's all, may you all have a great day!

PS

Don't hesitate to drop a line,
Blink180

Name: Lucas
Job : Systems Technician
Training experience : Been weight training at fitness first since January now after 3 years of inactivity. Used to ride,swim and lift weights before that but didn't really know what I was doing in the gym.

Interests : Movies, fishing, camping, weight training.

Height: 178cm
Weight: 88kg

Goals: Become a man mountain (Maybe one day) :)

Welcome to the Ausbb- Australian BodyBuilding Forums, Good to have you all on board. Don't forget to start your own Training Diary. Your Training Diary will help you stay motivated and keep track of your progress. When you train alone sometimes it is hard to get help, guidance, inspirtation and motivation which is where the Ausbb forums and the Ausbb Training Diaries will help you with finding others with similar stats and allow you to interact with each other.

* Click here to start your own training log (don't forget to put a link in your signature to your training diary).
* Once you have started your Training diary click here to add it to the lists (order by weight and order by age) this helps other guys find your log.

Keep in mind that it's always better to post whatever question that you might have in one of the related categories

Name: Matt
Job : Student
Training experience : Only started going to the gym 2 months ago
Interests : Fishing, camping, outdoors, hanging with mates, pool, gym

Height: 183cm
Weight: 65kg

Goals: To put on more muscle mass and looked ripped (it will happen one day haha)

Name: lee (tregs)
Job : Truckie
Training experience : none I had a full knee reco in December so i had to start rehab at the gym about 3 weeks ago an found I liked going my main goal is to get my knee back to normal while doing a bit of upper body work just one step at a time for me

Interests : Camping,fishing,working on cars and now going to the gym

Height: 173cm
Weight: 73kg

names kris

from campbelltown sydney

full time bodybuilding 1.5 years
started at 43 kgs right after i recovered from food poisioning am currently at 80

will be competing next year

went to the exstreme dug out 15tons of dirt in my yard to level my land and built a mega home gym and have been going at it since,been hard days and good days but im still going and going natural.

got my own team competing with me next year called team magic

everything i have learnt in the gym and in a kitchen for my training was done by reserach and on my own never paid for a plan anywhere.main reason i started training is because of depression and its worked well

my son is now 4 and can pull a mean front double bicep :)

glad to be part of the place.thanks

really want to get to the top of it and prove to myself i can do it :)

going for 200kg deadlift in a few weeks working my way up there.record is 170.

glad to be part of the place thanks guys
teammagic

Team magic.. solid plan, taking shit to the next level digging out 15tons of dirt for a squatting rack.

Throw up some pics big fella!

Welcome to everyone else aswell

- Name: Graeme
- Training experience: Weight training as a young fella turned into bodybuilding...than completely away from weights for last 7yrs and Fat Fat Fat lol.
- Any Interests: Just love the outdoors, and enjoy taking the wife to the movies when there is a good flick on. (without the kids lol).

The reason I joined this site is because I have been inspired by reading the posts, and really want my bloody life back. I can still remember being a physical specimen lol, but now im a tub of lard, so its time to regain my strength and life. My goal is to loose all my fat and gain as much muscle as possible.

thanks jchen ive been told i do things 1500% or nothing.lol

ill clean the plasma and vacume the gym 2morrow and take some pics for u guys. i havnt been working for the last year and a half so i can spend time with my sons and train to the max :)

Last edited:
Heya brothers. Im an American who moved here and got married to a local in Feb.
Loving the Aussie lifestyle. Just trying to meet some like minded folk.
Ive got 7 contests under my belt and am considering doing my swan song here.
Living in VIC.

The only thing I didnt like about American bodybuilding was the American Bodybuilders.

Been doing this since 1997 (stage) and living the life since 1995.
Previously did powerlifting until I hurt the back. Then I came to the conclusion that 130kilos was too much off season weight for a guy whos 5'10" on his best day.

Thanks for reading.

Name: Ishy

Training Experiences: Martial arts, Rugby union and weight training

Interests: Cars, training, work

Current Weight: 95kgs atm being 125 very fat and 82 ripped !

Height: 183cm

Goals: Join the gym and get fit again.

Name: norm

Training Experiences: gym gym gym and more gym

Interests: Cars, training, work

Current Weight: 85kgs atm

Height: 5"6

Goals: end result! 95kgs with abs! but goal for the end of year i want to be 90kgs with abs.