• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I think I led you guys onto the wrong track- the numbers I posted were just gym lifts- I have only been training seriously for a few years. Still a novice.

Mate, with those numbers you would be far from novice...

You haven't entered any comps??

Name: Timmy!
Training: Trying to lean out to single digits if possible! Strength training, but can run 4min km's till about 8km's and then i die in the ass!
Experience (if you have any that is): Im a personal trainer (last two years) and have been training sorta more seriously in those last two years. I am open to advice, and lots of it in nutrition especially. Can never have enough opinions
Any Interests: Footy, running, lifting, reading, motocycles
Goals: long to medium term- lean out to sub 10%

- Name; Steve
- Age; 32
- Gender; Male
- Location; Rockhampton, Australia
- Training experience; About 8 months before work injury in 2001, 6 months of weights in 2006
- Goals; I would like to be big again, but would be happy with a better quality of life.

- Name; Steve
- Age; 32
- Gender; Male
- Training experience; About 8 months before work injury in 2001, 6 months of weights in 2006
- Goals; I would like to be big again, but would be happy with a better quality of life.

Welcome on board Steve. I do hope you'll find what you're looking for here on Ausbb Sir.

Fadi.

- Name : Paul
- Training experience : Strength training since Dec 09.
- Any Interests : Love powerlifting and olympic lifting, collect and used to drink wine hehe, love soccer, love my kids and my wife. .. oh and Kate Hudson .. love her as well.
Goals : To get strong. Working currently on 160kg squat, 125kg bench, 180kg deadlift.
Best competition lifts : 150kg squat, 110kg bench, 150kg deadlift.
Best training lifts : 150kg squat, 112.5kg bench, 150kg deadlift.
Suffered early in the year from a minor lower back injury, and currently have a torn ligament in the upper back.
I joined AUSBB to be part of the community and to learn and share experiences.

Welcome welcome,

Good to see you have competed before...

Are you still interested in competing?

Opening a training journal in the members diary section to track your progress.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome Paul, I agree Kate Hudson is hot but when she puts on a little weight she sadly loses the hotness fast.
Posted via Mobile Device

- Name; Steve
- Age; 32
- Gender; Male

Welcome Steve!
Hope you're enjoying the Rocky show holiday today ;)

Name Roger
Age 28
Gender Male
Location Sydney

Training experience (if you have any that is) Not a whole lot, used to do a little Muay Thai (lived in Thailand for 6 months training it) but after a Hip injury had to stop.
Also like to cycle; just got back from living in the UK and I did the London to Cambridge (112km) and London to Windsor (69km) charity rides which I really enjoyed even though my fitness is terrible.

Any Interests Muay Thai, Cycling, Geeking it up on the PS3

I basically joined this community to learn the right way to approach training rather than blindly guessing my way through. I just started a new job with a hefty commute so rather than joining a Gym I've decided to set up one at home which means any advice on a basic home gym setup / simple routines would be very much appreciated.

Christian, Paul is from ns.com, his twin sponsors the PTC website, modyourcar.com

Paul and Dan have a great youtube channel with lifts from WA titles

ruccigym I think

- Name; Steve
- Age; 32
- Gender; Male

Good to see more CQ lifterS here!

Name: Paul

Training Experiences: only 5 months weightlifting, previous mma training but was sidlined with an injury.

Interests: Cooking, Photography, Cars, Street Art, Music Production, Comedy, and most of all learning new things

Current Weight: 66kgs

Height: 163cm

Goals: to get to a more competitive level of weightlifting and possibly enter a few local lifting competitions in a few years time

Hi Paul,

I read Chef and now I am hungry, thanks.

David

Seriously though welcome, it is good to have someone who knows how to cook you may help us spruce up some meals.

Welcome all....

Roger, I think Markos (PTC) will be able to help you out with a home/garage style gym, I've seen a few photos around the net and he seems to have an OK setup..LOL

hello all erkan here im 26 was training for over 8 years missing my physique lol now im just coming back from a 2 year break trying to setup a business and working hard