• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Have you ever taken Steroids?

• Yes

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 81 81.8%

• Total voters
You are correct, but their is a way to completely avoid shut down and atrophy.
Go to the am I ready for P.E.D thread. You just answered no to one of the questions ;).

I'll try and start the sticky thread tonight.

Might as well inform you that your dick doesn't shrink. Your balls shrink, temporarily, due to natural testosterone production being shutdown as your body detects there is excess test than what there should be and therefore stops producing it. They return back to normal, correct PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) is needed for to kickstart your natural test production.
These effects may or may not be temporary, there is a risk of damaging the endocrine system resulting in the body depending on outside sources of testosterone production.

Yes, some people will always look for an easy route.

But what do you say to those who have been training for 5+ years naturally, so close to their natural limits, and take steroids?

Is the strive for physical looks worth the damage you will do to your body? No, it isn't. A lot of people may think it is, but it isn't.

It is something that a lot of people downplay on bodybuilding forums. You do damage your body and it's organs for the rest of your life. It is not as bad in some cases as the anti-juice fearmongerers, but it isn't a pleasant walk in the park as some users would have you believe.

Roidsuck

If you continue to post stupid misinformed comments you wil be banned from posting in this section... Ok??

Steroids are just stupid IMO. So many side affects, small dick, moody, hardened artery's, and basically just a cheaters way of getting big without doing the hard yards.
Personally i just think they are stupid.

lol are you 14?

Fucking LOL

Roidsuck has got a little Roid rage? To much tren buddy.

No steroids in prison? Another post full of dumb.

There more steroids and rec drugs in jails than you could poke a stick at lol...you could get higher than a kite and bigger than a mountain in jail :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I too worried about losing my hair to take steroids, if I start to recede though look out Ronnie Coleman

I would vote for That option. I was offered stanazol from a friend but after doing some research decided not to go ahead with it. I don't think I will ever use steroids, as a recreational lifter all my goals are attainable without them

I havent used them but i wouldnt rule out trying it .
I will do more research i no a fair few people who have use them a couple of time n didnt do PCT n some frequent users . None of them have had side affect . But thats not to say i wont happen to me . U have a lot to think about before taking them.
I have talk to the frequent users and they say i will need twice as much as last time. But in some of the research i have done they say u only increase if your not grow . But i dont no . I would like other peoples thoughts

Sorry . My mate said last time he did 80 mils in 12 weeks but he has taken roids a fair bit over the years . He say next time he would take 100 plus over 12 weeks. The research i have read said u only take the the same amount say 2 mil while u r still growing then go up ,i dont really no say a mil extra a week then stay on that amount till u stop growing . So what the research is saying or how i see it anything over say u need 3 mils a week the extra u take go's to waste i take . Is that right ? Or can your body use all that extra tests in your body ?

That is so hard to read mate.

Anyway, if I'm right, are you asking how much gear you need to run?

Your body can only use so much test, so running a gram of test would be pointless, it's like trying to put 100l of petrol in a 70l tank....

For a beginner, a simple 500mg for 12 weeks of test e is recommended.

Yes sorry i no. But u answered what i was trying to ask. So i would think some of the people i no that have taken it would have taken more then there body needed.
Thanks

You'll find that people talk about how many mg they are running over how many ml. An example is Test Cypionate may be 250mg per ml and Test Enanthate could be 200mg per ml meaning 2 ml of Test C is actually 500mg and 2ml of Test E would actually be 400mg.

Different compounds will vary on how many mg there are in each ml and each type are different in potency.

Orals are measured on mg too.

I havent used them but i wouldnt rule out trying it .
I will do more research i no a fair few people who have use them a couple of time n didnt do PCT n some frequent users . None of them have had side affect . But thats not to say i wont happen to me . U have a lot to think about before taking them.
I have talk to the frequent users and they say i will need twice as much as last time. But in some of the research i have done they say u only increase if your not grow . But i dont no . I would like other peoples thoughts

Yes you only need to increase once you are not getting results, sometimes though this is not needed as it is diet, training or not getting enough r&r. So you have to address these things 1st. More is not better when it comes to aas.

You would be shocked to find out how much shit an average gym rat sometimes runs then they piss it all away with partying and no pct.

Ive had mates run as little as 250mg a week with great results - between 250-500 should be tops to start off with.

A test e/dbol cycle,Nolva PCT - good 1st cycle - start off low with dose see what results you get and then increase as you have to.

Sooooooooooo many ppl start off with running a gram a week with shit load of dbol etc etc etc and really if you do that you'll fuck yourself over I feel with the results you could get in the future - because where do you go with your doses??

Start off low, be smart, run a good PCT and see how you go.

I see . I really had not heard of PCT so to speak . The guys i talked to said at they just came off the gear.So starting off on a low doseage and going high then going lower at the end of the cycle. But now i think of it the last guy i seen on the gear went back to the same weights he was lifting with in a month. Have any of u guys gotten your missus/GF pregent or no of anyone that has while on the gear ? Is there any risk ?