• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Have you ever felt "guilty" or "ashamed" from steroid use?

To tell the chicks you're a certified genius, only reason, who wants sit in a dark, dank room smelling of dusty old wood and and old dudes.

Tell ya what, having an IQ of 154 and being good with chicks would be awesome.

Having an IQ of 155 would be better though.

And no, i have not ever felt guilty or ashamed of taking roids...

It's used in schools to test for various things, plus people love to wank themsleves off over their IQ whilst others with high (i think MENSA has a cutoff of 130, so not exactly a prestigious high score) IQ's wank off over their wanking off over IQ scores, it's like a perpetual wank fest.

I honestly don't know anybody who has put their IQ on their CV....... interesting concept though. Mensa is good for networking though.

I'm hanging to be tested now, would love to turn out to be genius, but have some doubts, killed a few brain cells over the years.

lol this thread is still going lmfao!

brb just gona pin a FUCKEN SHITLOAD OF GEAR!!

steroids3_bust.jpg

It's used in schools to test for various things, plus people love to wank themsleves off over their IQ whilst others with high (i think MENSA has a cutoff of 130, so not exactly a prestigious high score) IQ's wank off over their wanking off over IQ scores, it's like a perpetual wank fest.

And even smarter people don't give mensa a second thought and instead just do what they want.

maybe back in the day, on my old hard drive i have some pics of some serious gear hoards haha. my old fridge with a few 1000iu in it lol. not for personal use :p

Absolutely.

I should have mentioned that I've also had some issues with radiculopathy for the past 12 months and most doctors have nary blinked at offering me anti seizure (Lyrica) and anti depressants and strong NSAIDs to deal with this issue. And these medications have serious issues associated with their administration.

One doctor even failed to tell me that the medication he was prescribing for nerve pain was in fact an anti depressant. Seriously.

I know I'm 4 days late, but this post is just such a great fucking example of Dunning Kruger.

A. Lyrica (pregabalin): not a fucking anti-epileptic. It's used purely for neuropathic pain. No, we don't have a fucking clue how it works. On the other hand, side effects are pretty rare. I've seen one guy who had some possible worsening of pre-existing schizophrenia, that's about it. Unless you count bullshit side effects like nausea and headache, where it was reported as commonly in the placebo groups anyway.

B. Endep (amitriptyllline) is technically an anti-depressant of the class of tricyclics, yes. However, when I see someone on endep, I automatically assume they are on it for pain. Why? Because we don't use tricyclics much in depression anymore because if you swallow a couple of boxes you'll die, whereas the newer drugs are harder to kill yourself with.
However, the fact it's technically an anti-depressant has nothing to do with it's use in neuropathic pain. It's used in neuropathic pain is as a nerve stabiliser.

Leaving aside your obvious prejudice against anti-depressants (you wouldn't have this if you'd ever worked with anyone clinically depressed) and your apparent assumption that he was giving you an anti-depressant because he thought it was all in your head, there is really no reason you needed to know that endep has some anti-depressant action.

Say you're taking domperidone for nausea. Do I really need to tell you "this drug has a dopaminergic antagonist action. It can also be used to increase breast milk production"?

C. "strong NSAIDs"

Were you on indomethacin or toradol? If not, that's not strong. It's just another NSAID, a class of drug that are only really dangerous in people with kidney disease or who have recurrent gastric ulceration or multiple cardiovascular risk factors or will need them long term or have asthma.

On top of all this, YOU HAVE FUCKING RADICULOPATHY. There is an actual disease process to treat that I assume (because it usually does) is causing you considerable disability, pain and difficulty sleeping.

Now tell me, because I've picked up an image of you from your posts as a morbidly obese guy running DNP and test as an alternative to actually keeping your eating in check, what was this "low" testosterone level you had that needed correction?

The anti depressant was an SSRI called Cymbalta. I had taken it before however came off it quick smart when I started having thoughts about turning my car into oncoming traffic.

I'm sure Tricyclics and other anti depressants have their place in people who are clinically depressed however my point was that this particular doctor had been remiss in advising that what he was prescribing was in fact an anti depressant. Maybe I should have known better and simply asked the question.

I'm far from morbidly obese. In fact, I'm in reasonable shape. However that has nothing to do with having low testosterone. I eat well and exercise 4-5x a week. I eat no processed foods (other than rolled oats), plenty of protein, large amounts of fish oil several times a day, magnesium, vitamin c etc etc.. So the 'healthy eating' habits (which I've maintained for over 20 years now) coupled with regular exercise has had no/little impact on my test levels (which was 7 apparently)

You've made an assumption about me which is incorrect. Furthermore, if taking AAS for 'health' and quality of life, I'd consider it highly ironic and 'slightly' hypocritical if I were (a) not exercising ; and (b) consumingn copious amounts of 'bad' food. If that were the case (and it's clearly not), I would clean up my eating and start exercising and then take another blood test to review my androgen profile before even considering testosterone replacement.

One more thing.... If a doctor is happy to prescribe anti depressants to correct a chemical imbalance in someones brain to give them a better quality of life.. how is that different from prescribing testosterone to a healthy individual who has is already looking after themself but has an actual 'imbalance' that can be 'corrected' with medication. I assume you believe these two scenarios are quite dissimilar.

Last edited:
Really dunno why people care, plenty people on here alot bigger and stronger than me who are natty. Why does it bother you if i juice? Its not like i am beating you

because when you talk about it, it makes people want want to take the shortcut.

but others, can see your just a sting setting up people to be busted... bad form imo

aljada. you seem balls deep in the medical books.

what they don't tell you is people are real people, and the books are a VERY VERY wide generalization.

tell me i'm wrong, 4000 people in a study, nothing tracked about food intake, not about how they live their life, its pure generalization.

ask yourself. are you 1 in a million? or are you a general fat slob like 57% of the population? digest that a while and maybe that will make you a better doctor.

doctors are far from always right, infact, most the time they clutching at straws and "using the book" because they cant think for themselves.

others have years and years of observation... wanna know how chemistry and electricity and the human body was discovered how it works? OBSERVATION. testing it on themselves.

don't recite your text book, google has that. tell me something i don't already know, please.

Last edited:
I thought I remembered a previous post of yours that you dropped from 170 kgs to 150 kgs using DNP. If that was not you, I apologise.

I don't at all see a problem with TRT in those who actually have a hypogonadal reduction. Replacement in old age is another question, which comes down to a direct comparison of quality versus quantity, which is different from patient to patient.

As to cymbalta (duloxetine), that's also used for neuropathic pain, although not as commonly. It's also usually only for diabetic neuropathy but still, doesn't have a relation to it being an anti-depressant. As to increased risk of suicide in people on anti-depressants, that has very little evidence. Was only ever shown in teenagers in SSRIs to begin with and subsequently they've pretty much decided it's not real. I'd have thought it's far more likely that your thoughts about turning your car into oncoming traffic were unrelated to the drug itself.