• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Have you ever felt "guilty" or "ashamed" from steroid use?

What would I know I'm just a dumb chippy, I don't even have an undergrad degree, or a higher school certificate for that matter.

I do know though that if this were 1940's Germany it'd likely be me manning the oven and you going in, if this were the Middle Ages you'd be the one scribing my escapades not swinging the broadsword, if we were pirates in the 1700's you'd be the cabin boy getting a length while I climbed the top mast.

Some people just land on top of the scrap heap cause they aren't particularly intelligent but are good at thriving in groups of peers.
Bam!

I'd be the Nazi scientist making the chemical weapons, damn it i was born in the wrong era.

Bro the holocaust isn't a joke, I used the scale of horror to draw a parallel to the extreme difference between our personalities, controversial maybe, but still sensitive to the fact millions of individuals died. You straight up used it for cheap lols. Pretty poor form man.

Bro the holocaust isn't a joke, I used the scale of horror to draw a parallel to the extreme difference between our personalities, controversial maybe, but still sensitive to the fact millions of individuals died. You straight up used it for cheap lols. Pretty poor form man.
Kaboom!

I bid you all a good evening, I grow weary of idle banter on the forum. Hopefully the exchange between Liam and I has illustrated my point that human intelligence is incredibly broad and to try and measure it with a score, or even worse try to gauge yourself against others based on that score is a pretty shit stain thing to do.

I bid you all a good evening, I grow weary of idle banter on the forum. Hopefully the exchange between Liam and I has illustrated my point that human intelligence is incredibly broad and to try and measure it with a score, or even worse try to gauge yourself against others based on that score is a pretty shit stain thing to do.
What have you done with Brick

but I do concur with your statement

Is the forum Pow-Lease getting heavy on you Brick?
Or you've turned an intellectual gentleman?

What's a proper IQ test cost? My sister in law is a psych but she would tell me I got 80 regardless.

Do the GIGI one that was mentioned before, it's like $5 and they'll give you a certificate.
Mensa have a list of accredited/accepted ones on their website though, so if you do one of those and are high enough, you can join (yay?)

Some people just land on top of the scrap heap cause they aren't particularly intelligent but are good at thriving in groups of peers.

So they are intelligent enough to get along in groups...

Lots of fake ones around though so be careful

So all you gotta do is well on the test and you're in?
Alright you Mensa or whatever dumb kunce, get a desk ready for Grunta, Ima joynyn.
Hope they have hot chicks there.

Whats a good score a anyways?

Nah, you've got to be in the top 98% of whatever test you do and I think it's got to be approved by a psych

They psych part could be a bit of a problem. I bet ya it's all d dudes anyway, no chicks.