• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Have you ever felt "guilty" or "ashamed" from steroid use?

obviously nobody gives enough of a fuck spartacus otherwise it would be better enforced wouldn't it?
Basic logic

Remember when Genics used to hate Poni cause he thought he was natty, now they're brothers in arms!

no need to do that.

I think an education campaign alone will go a long way, although there s little doubt that some just like doing their own thing.

Sure, drug use of PEDS will never go away entirely, but it can be better managed.

Again, look at elite sport. There is no doubt that it is now much harder to use. sure. top performers are getting caught still, but I suspect proportion cheating are still falling. I will quantify my sentiment when I get free time by looking at the yearly stats of key sports.

Let me just say this as you kunce are too funny and I'm not getting shit done. I understand Genics taking roids due to his job (Bouncing/Security), I understand Poni taking roids as he's competing, particularly as he's competing in a non tested Fed. The legalities of it are pretty clear cut but the ethics of it all are a bit blurry. In the immortal words of Jeff Fenech and Kaz "I love youse all!"

Just today I asked a kid to start of low dosages if he was going down the dark road, but hell no, he indicates he will start on 250mg of test and 200mg of deca per week.

You don't think that's a low dose?

I don't think saying "I enjoy the effects a lot, to the point where I am not ashamed" is really justifying use
Saying "Drinking is worse" is. It probably is better than drinking to a point but doing it because it's better than drinking is fucking retarded

Drinking is way worse than any other drug. Take a look at what drinking has done to society, it causes more problems 10 fold when compared to any drug.

When you think about it, alcohol should be illegal, the shits fucken poisen in a bottle.

If you drink alcohol, or smoke cigarettes, of drink coffee, yet look down on others for drug use you are the ultimate hypocrite.

I suggest half that to see what response he got, so he could quantify that and then see if there was much difference from higher doses later on. As you know, what works for one, may not work for another, so good to learn from your experience.

My actual advice was to lay off gear until 21 and until he got a better standard of strength. Say 1.5 times bench and double bw squat. He is at life stage where he is probably gaining from an increase in natural test anyway, and should give himself a chance to maximise this potential.

As people know, both test and deca can aromatise, so there are potential problems. Some get no visible side effects from even high doses, others do. better to learn and listen to your body, don't you agree.

Of course, one could take heaps and go on nolvadex, but that is the strategy of a Neanderthal, me think.

Last edited:
I still maintain that steroids are going to become the new meth according to the media though. It's happening.

Personally, I don't care one way or another, unless someone is a fake natty, that really flimflams my jimjams.

Drinking is way worse than any other drug. Take a look at what drinking has done to society, it causes more problems 10 fold when compared to any drug.

When you think about it, alcohol should be illegal, the shits fucken poisen in a bottle.

Fucking retarded. For starters any drug is potentially a poison. When I buy alcohol I know exactly what I am getting in the bottle, the percentages are labeled. I don't have to inject it. Its effects are well known and well studied. The vast majority can have a drink without ever having problems. You actually have to drink a lot to have problems. Injecting stuff and one injection can potentially cause big issues.

Why is it the roid boys always go to the fucking alcohol argument. Is it because their arguments are so fucking useless when defending roids they have to always go there and try to change the topic.

Because alcohol kills 2.5 million people per year, steroids are rarely directly linked without the use of other drugs.

Low doses of steroids are perfectly safe, as are low doses of alcohol. Some of the population will be affected by small doses of steroids, much like they will be affected by small doses of alcohol.

Fucking retarded. For starters any drug is potentially a poison. When I buy alcohol I know exactly what I am getting in the bottle, the percentages are labeled. I don't have to inject it. Its effects are well known and well studied. The vast majority can have a drink without ever having problems. You actually have to drink a lot to have problems. Injecting stuff and one injection can potentially cause big issues.

Why is it the roid boys always go to the fucking alcohol argument. Is it because their arguments are so fucking useless when defending roids they have to always go there and try to change the topic.

Yeah it's a fucking retarded argument and I hate it. Both sides of the argument. "Drinking is worse so I can do this" and "drinking should be illegal"
Although I think "alcohol is legal and does X, therefore Y should be legal because it only does Z" if a fair argument.

But then what you said about steroids holds true as well. I know exactly what is in mine and it's held to the same manufacturing standards as alcohol or tobacco with standardised concentrations to 10%