• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Have you ever felt "guilty" or "ashamed" from steroid use?

me, I am no a lagger, and you will never be sticking anything on my head.

But how did you get a script when there is nothing wrong with you. You were doing 210kg deadlift before going on gear, were you not?

lmao a lot more than 210kg mate
nothing wrong with me? the doctor thankfully saw fit that my quality of life is a lot more important than your retarded "morals"

no tension, I would like to see oni do well.

But how am I a moralist, I took gear in the past but now promote a view that people should not rely on it for cosmetic or athletic reasons.

Like I said, I still mix with people that do or will take the gear in the future.

I also ask questions why it is not better policed, so what? I find it amusing.

Last edited:
Why should it be better policed

Well, if you take the time to make laws on behalf of society, then you need to make sure you maximise the potential to uphold tem.

As a taxpayer, that is what i expect of govt.

The fact that many youngsters can easily get the gear is a sign that all is not well.

Well, if you take the time to make laws on behalf of society, then you need to make sure you maximise the potential to uphold tem.

As a taxpayer, that is what i expect of govt.

The fact that many youngsters can easily get the gear is a sign that all is not well.

Which departments would you reduce resources in so that you could give extra resources to stopping people from taking steroids?

these are budgetary questions for govts and law enforcement.

But if there is a will, there will be a way. happens all the time, as old issues are revived and targeted.

maybe.

So you doubt the ability of the state to do anything in terms of better policies?

That is sad.