• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Have you ever felt "guilty" or "ashamed" from steroid use?

thats oni's role mate. im helping people save thousands on that garbage and still get even stronger and bigger on REAL food.

stfu. edit: nobody here deserves to see my meals. not happening, help no more :)

Those meals you posted last week look like the dehydrated vegetable packs you get in 2 minute noodles.

I've never witnessed so much $hit being spoken on the interwebs. Is this what the Internet had become? People hurling insults at each other. I wonder if we gathered you all in the same room, whether we would witness the same behaviour. I highly doubt it

I've never witnessed so much $hit being spoken on the interwebs. Is this what the Internet had become? People hurling insults at each other. I wonder if we gathered you all in the same room, whether we would witness the same behaviour. I highly doubt it
Welcome to reality. ..

Of course we wouldn't. This isn't a new phenomenon. Have you just discovered the internet.

most forums these threads get locked or cleaned and C_T would have been banned the first time he went off the deep end. 0ni would likely be banned too.

most forums these threads get locked or cleaned and C_T would have been banned the first time he went off the deep end. 0ni would likely be banned too.

Some would some wouldn't, nothing special or unique happens here compared to the rest of the net. Personally I don't like over moderated forums.

It just ends up being anyone gets banned that doesn't have the same views as the moderators.

yeah I'm not bothered, I like the more relaxed moderation of this forum, pity you guys scare away all the wimminz though

Where is [MENTION=17525]Brisbane_babe[/MENTION]; anyways?

Me thinks [MENTION=9034]kaz[/MENTION]; scared her off :p

And how about the queen of all that is sweet and righteous [MENTION=8557]chocchillimango[/MENTION]; ?

Reality huh?

Kinda reminds me of the bodybuilding shows.

Lots and lots and lots of egos.

I have nothing personal against anyone here (obviously) but it would be nice to 'walk' into a thread where people aren't be attacked for no good reason.

Unless you're 12, you'd think the comrarderie of us all being involved in the same sport/pursuit would be enough to stop this poo throwing from happening in the first place.

But maybe it's all in good fun and I'm just missing the f-in point

Yea man try to chill the fuk out and enjoy it.
This thread fuken great, you're missing the good shit @Genics
Hey @Test-E throw up another bitch fight gif, love those.
This is the best forum ever.