• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Have you ever felt "guilty" or "ashamed" from steroid use?

any forum on the net moderating swear words, means too much moderation.

and the whole idea of the internet is to speak freely,

you really think this isn't how people talk irl? go an ban me, i won't miss ANYBODY!

i was here trying to help some, zero money involved. unlike others

Last edited by a moderator:
obviously people have control issues :p

then manipulate others, through mass pm's etc to gather support, fuck i love it. its called group mentality, and people call me crazy HAH

CT; again, no call-out, but have you helped anyone out on here yet?

What are we talking about here in terms of help? Is it regarding AAS/PEDs and the like?

headley obv a mod on whirlpool stretching for ip's, lol.
nice job man, lol

CT; again, no call-out, but have you helped anyone out on here yet?

What are we talking about here in terms of help? Is it regarding AAS/PEDs and the like?

thats oni's role mate. im helping people save thousands on that garbage and still get even stronger and bigger on REAL food.

stfu. edit: nobody here deserves to see my meals. not happening, help no more :)

I think i remember him from another forum, he seems to be just as insane, i vaguely remember something about aspartame causing cancer and adrenal fatigue.

to do a phd ... you can't just choose what you like to research

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

You can choose whoever and whatever you want to research, your grades will determine whether or not you get accepted. That's the whole point of a PhD to make a sizable contribution to a field of study.

thats oni's role mate. im helping people save thousands on that garbage and still get even stronger and bigger on REAL food.

stfu. edit: nobody here deserves to see my meals. not happening, help no more :)

Stonger. Like an 80kg squat.

Bigger. Like 80kg BW.

Eat real food. As opposed to what. Eating make believe food.

Someone posted my public DNP address and all my downloads got shredded by the feds. Fucking forums and their "addenda"...