• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Hardcore Aussie Muscle (HCAM) Facebook updates

Kevin English, 9 weeks out of the 2012 New York Pro:

547774_417641948253245_266528736697901_1851476_1527734217_n.jpg

I guess hes doing the 212's still? how much is he weighing in that pic? 250? lol :p

Still developing at this stage but it should be a good show. Roelly Winlaar will make his return there and new pro, Steve Kuclo will make his debut also. I will post a solid list soon.

Still developing at this stage but it should be a good show. Roelly Winlaar will make his return there and new pro, Steve Kuclo will make his debut also. I will post a solid list soon.

Keen to see how the rest has gone for Roelly...I really hope he does well! - would love to see him take this show...

Also keen to see what Kuclo brings....think he will still be abit small to make much impact in this show just yet....but we will see...

Ben Pakulski update!

squats a clean, smooth and deep 306kg's (675lbs) for 2 reps, no help:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymvIpBoCFms&feature=player_embedded]PAK MANs Huge Squat 675 Raw - YouTube[/ame]

Strong boy, wouldn't call that 'deep' though..

Keep the updates flowing, not having facebook has its disadvantages.

was thinking the same thing.

I think the Synthol has altered the shape of his muscle permanently.

Not sure????

Milos is supposed to be competing again this year isn't he?

He has stated his comeback to be at the 2013 Australian Pro in memory of Sonny Schmidt, a promise he has been keeping for some years now.

I sorta hope he doesnt....coz he will nowhere be at the level he was and its sorta sad to see old top level pros come back and look shit...