• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Hardcore Aussie Muscle (HCAM) Facebook updates

HCAM

...for those that don't have Facebook and can't follow us, here is the absolute latest in local and worldwide Bodybuilding!

For those that do, just click 'LIKE' to receive daily updates.

Thank you. Enjoy.

Jay Cutler wastes no time after Bicep surgery and trains legs with his arm in a sling:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nudz1yg66tw&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Dennis James update!

"Had a great arm workout today and thought it was time again to check the guns. 23inches baby!! Now let's try to get this old ass back in shape again."

428205_408040552546718_266528736697901_1822795_1591165626_n.jpg

"IFBB Pro, Abraham Elzaibak!"

Abraham Elzaibak, Australia's newest IFBB Pro Bodybuilder. Here is the moment he was announced winner of the 2012 Amateur Australian Grand Prix, Pro Qualifier category.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Winners of the 2012 IFBB Australian Pro Grand Prix Bodybuilding and Figure - Branch Warren and Erin Stern.

attachment.php

2012 Australian Pro Grand Prix, Men's top 2 - Mike Kefalianos (left, 2nd) and Branch Warrren (right, 1st).

More to come...

attachment.php

IFBB Amateur Grand Prix results, 17th March 2012:

Bikini Short
1. Bianca Richards
2. Jay Jay Mitchel
3. Amy Wright

Bikini Tall
1. Rose Johnson
2. Kelsey Herod
3. Kelly McConnachie

Bikini Overall
Bianca Richards

Figure Masters
1. Lisa Callingham
2. Terri Freeman
3. Helen LOngmuir

Figure Novice

1. Cassandra Haddad
2. Samantha Burns
3. Jennifer Taplin

Figure Open

1. Katerina
2. Asher Prior
3. Heather Magee

Figure Pro Qualifier
1. Laura Keddie

Men's Masters
1. Sam Iliopoulos
2. Perry Venakis
3. Peter Simpson

Mens Novice
1. Bill Cairns
2. Chris Jarvis
3. Michael Ford

Men's Classic
1. Sachine Jayawickrame
2. Takis Venios
3. Neil Stallbaum

Men's Under 80kg
1. Paul Jayilian
2. Alhan Jaberyzadeh
3. Tim Thongsrinoon

Men's Over 80kg
1. Abraham Elzaibak
2. Mike Nysten
3. Mark Grech

Mens's Pro Qualifier
1. Abraham Elzaibak

It is also interesting that Shawn had Mike for the win.

Do you have any footage of why this would be? I guess i could probably find it on MD but couldn't be assed searching for it.

Thats for that HCAM! - if you ever need me to report on comps on the forum let me know ;)

It is also interesting that Shawn had Mike for the win.

Do you have any footage of why this would be? I guess i could probably find it on MD but couldn't be assed searching for it.

Hey there, jchen! I'm assuming you meant "where?"

If so, I read it as Shawn was reporting for MD infront of us on Saturday evening. It is somewhere in a very long thread but 100% he did say it.
Mike's wife saw the post and said she would frame it! :p

However, if you did mean "why this would be", I would take a guess and say that Shawn see's himself through Mike's eyes. The same height, same conditioning and about to lose to someone with multiple injuries (the same way he did against Dorian).

Thats for that HCAM! - if you ever need me to report on comps on the forum let me know ;)

That's great to know, Joel. You're one of the main active posters to do with Bodybuilding on this forum. It's good to see.

*Ronnie Coleman update*

Ron tweeted just last weekend about his future competitive plans and wanted to stop the rumours that he is retired and also included a latest pic..

"To all who think I've retired, I have not, I do plan to compete this year"

293733_416159951734778_266528736697901_1847450_1886239669_n.jpg