• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Gym attire

I wear loose/baggy basketball shorts, a dry-fit/moisture wicking t-shirt, and then some puma 917 lo's, which are Pumas version of volleys/chucks.

Black shirt (any one of my 100+ concert shirts)

I do have my moments where I select certain shirts for specific workouts. If doing squats/deadlifts, I'll wear an older XL or XXL shirt so they hang lower and can go under belt.

Shorts are just basic surf shorts you get from citybeach, cut off is above knee.

2727112678_f2f445dda9.jpg

shorts/trackie, ausbb tshirt and volleys

i like watching people come into the gym with clothes that they have just brought from rebel sport , all the latest "gym clothes"

Footy/running shorts and a tee for meeeeeeeeee, as well as knee Iron Maiden socks, chuck taylors for squat/deads and volleys for everything else.
Plus knee sleeves and wrist wraps exercise pending.

loose shorts and a old T, some flat soled etnies I bought ages ago. When I save up enough for my home set up, I'll go bare foot.

shorts/trackie, ausbb tshirt and volleys

i like watching people come into the gym with clothes that they have just brought from rebel sport , all the latest "gym clothes"

I reckon the chicks look good in their new matching color coded tights, singlets, water bottles and headbands etc. Nice to see them make the effort :D

Guys shouldn't wear matching gym gear though, unless they want to pretend they are sponsored by the mardi gras.

Having said that 99% of my gear is Puma, though the branding has worn off most of it by now...