• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Gym attire

cletoswhite.png

My current gloves suck and being our gyms standard everytime I get dizzy I get them mixed up.

Getting this shit straight from mexico.

Oli have they arrived yet?
I used to have a pair of these and some twins gloves.
reyes gloves are the bomb for fighting in, i duno if id wna hit the bag wit em though
They are awesome.

Well thats just gross.

Being a grub doesn't make you a "real man".

Tim

Having long hair is like wearing a giant oven mitt on your head.

Oli have they arrived yet?
I used to have a pair of these and some twins gloves.
reyes gloves are the bomb for fighting in, i duno if id wna hit the bag wit em though
They are awesome.

Nah man ordered them tuesday.

I always hear mixed reviews about reyes and general use. I went with them because I punch hard and apparently these things have some bite.

Worse comes to worse I can always pick up a cheap pair of twins as well. Hopefully not, without being picky their colours make me want to vomit ><

Last edited:
Hey Tim,

Try it some time. I am a big white cracker that knocks out people and rapes people and I'm a real man.

Reactions: Oli
Nothing but a full BSC body suite...

Or a surfing body suite...

Compression improves my lifts and muscle soreness.

A little bit Oli, yeah. I've been seriously considering taking up the gloves again, but it won't be untill my strength goals are first met.

Re: Gym attire. What ever I find comfortable. Something thats a bit ratty as I tend to ruin most of my Gym clothes.

For someone who seems so troubled by people taking stuff too seriously, you're taking my posts too seriously.

On the plus side, I'm relieved to see that you did not send me your number to call up for a date; turning people down gets awkward.