• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Thank goodness that's over, why do all the wankers come over this way get abused, not listen THEN keep doing what they're doing?!

Omg Zyzz is such a hottie! I just love Zyzz! I wan't to lick his perfectly sculpted glutes.

15698_386031769778_632564778_4044214_1749149_n.jpg

15698_386031764778_632564778_4044213_1481124_n.jpg

15698_386028749778_632564778_4044171_8228570_n.jpg

:eek:

I don't even....

Zyzz is dead Sal, so you'll officially be a necrophiliac = girl who sleeps with a famous corpse?

As a parent, I'd be proud :)

Mwahaha

EDIT : damnit you edited your post saying that you were a 'ganga' which is a girl wanting to fuck as many men as possible! Why take it out? Strong first post, was strong mon! lol

Last edited:
And ban the use of the words, mirin, brah, umad, bro or anything similar
Oh and ban the posting of any Zyzz pics please :mad::D

'And ban the use of the words, mirin, brah, umad, bro or anything similar'

Second that mate!

Love the last photo, where he has both his fingers on the trigger of the guns, and how he has the guns pointing everywhere even at his own arm:eek: shows he has/had no idea:eek:

Rule number one, always be aware of where the muzzle of your gun is pointing, what is in front of the target and what is behind it. (never point your gun at anything you do not intend to shoot, like your own arm):cool:

Rule number two, never place your finger on the trigger unless you are on target and you are about to fire a shot.:cool:

I doubt they are real guns anyway, but even though it just looks dumb:(

PS

I hate how Zyzz wears his pants so low, it looks worse than gay:p

Last edited:
I'm sure Ben will be pleased to see this thread, he built his fizeek on these principles, right [MENTION=5361]Bench Polkov[/MENTION];