• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
??
complete+movie,+anoop+menon,+anoop+menon+photos,+anoop+menon+profile,+anoop+menon+songs,+anoop+menon+stills,+anoop+menon+videos,+Malayalam+Cinema+(2).jpg

No thanks/10. According to Zyzz Indians are smart people but genetically inferior because they're ugly. Would of killed self long ago if I was Indian brah.

p.s I love Indians.

2.30 Zyzz speaks about Indians. Learn from the King brahs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NddoONb3T0]Zyzz Cam Montage - Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

We all know SHW aka Sam loves Ronnie Coleman. But when it comes time for Ronnie to give SHW a BJ, Ronnie will point at the Sam's 'firetruck' and say "lightweight!"

Says the strong Ronnie Coleman fanboy. You know you wan't his BBC up your "waste disposal hole".

Umad my idol is more aesthetic than yours brah?

You don't see me making threads about Ronnie Coleman, talking like him, trying to train like him, probably sticking needles up your ass like him although seeing no results *I have gathered this by your lack of pics, if you really were aesthetic , you'd be showing yourself off all over this forum i can guarantee*

So anyway John. Tell me the benefits of being aesthetic? Are there competitions to be won? money to be made? does it help with sport? does it contribute to a healthy lifestyle? does it help your ego?

BTW waste disposal hole - decent i'll give it 7/10. solid effort your learning

You don't see me making threads about Ronnie Coleman, talking like him, trying to train like him, probably sticking needles up your ass like him although seeing no results *I have gathered this by your lack of pics, if you really were aesthetic , you'd be showing yourself off all over this forum i can guarantee*

So anyway John. Tell me the benefits of being aesthetic? Are there competitions to be won? money to be made? does it help with sport? does it contribute to a healthy lifestyle? does it help your ego?

BTW waste disposal hole - decent i'll give it 7/10. solid effort your learning

But you just post multiple pictures of him and BBC. Hey how did it feel when Big Ron pointed at yours and said "lightweight!"

Also I give you 0/10 for not learning how to differentiate between you're and your yet.

P.S: U.........MAD.........BRAH?

Last edited: