• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Glimpse of my mortality

tumblr_ln5bo5Hrvz1qa1ub8o1_500.jpg

do you have a problem..... getting old.
can you do something about it...... no.
dont worry.

At 28 my view is that above, at 40 we will see. And The Stac had it right with what I meant, and anyway we both know you are immature though still probably more mature than Trent.

Get a Harley, there big dominating fuckers that cost a fortune, than no one will hit you for fear of having to pay for the fucker LOL :p

G

^ with fat ass pipes. and wear one of those skull bandannas on your face. problem solved.

but yer my wife wont let me get a bike, probably a good thing..

Bad luck on the stack Ceffo. Hope she all heals up quickly for ya big fella.
Im the same with the bike, Mrs cracks the shits every time I mention getting one, all I hear is "you have bloody kids to worry about" puts it outta my mind for a while, dont want them growing up without a dad.

we risk our lives every day whether we ride a motorcycle or not. been riding 16yrs myself and is my only form of transport last 5yrs or so, have my fair share of accidents.

unfortunate accident trent, hope you get well soon.

if the bike didn't have oggi knobs chances are your bike will be written off by insurance so you won't really have a choice about selling the bike! (and if you don't have insurance it won't be worth 9.5k anymore)

Good decision I think.

I've had a few bikes, used to commute on one for about a year. I came off twice in the time I was riding and while neither were major accidents it does make you realise how vulnerable you are on a bike if something goes wrong. I realised that bikes weren't for me and the risk was greater than the reward in my opinion.

Don't get me wrong, it's an awesome feeling riding through the twisties on a sunny day. But after my second off I was always too worried about coming across tree branches or stones around the next corner, killed the enjoyment.

keep it for the track :)

Pretty good compromise there, at least on the track most of the riders know what they are going and you are in full gear which removes a lot of the risk factors compared to riding with everyday idiots on the road.

Get well soon, I sold my bike when we had kids, too dangerous, will get a bike again later though.

Have lost several mates who were killed on motorbikes, one who is a cripple, and has trouble walking now. Watched a mate die on the side of the road years ago after he came off his bike at around 100km/hr (I was riding behind him at the time) it was a boys week end away ''fun' ride in the country the only thing worse than that was going to his funeral and watching his wife and kids.

Get well soon, I sold my bike when we had kids, too dangerous, will get a bike again later though.

Have lost several mates who were killed on motorbikes, one who is a cripple, and has trouble walking now. Watched a mate die on the side of the road years ago after he came off his bike at around 100km/hr (I was riding behind him at the time) it was a boys week end away ''fun' ride in the country the only thing worse than that was going to his funeral and watching his wife and kids.

Shit mate, that's terrible.

Was about 7 years ago now, but I still think about it sometimes, had a few close calls on my own bike as well, never fell off though, but only used to ride for fun, not to commute to work.

Wife had a bike as well and she fell off breaking her shoulder years ago, has never ridden since we have had kids.

We both still have bike licenses and miss the bikes.

I saw trent today, he was walking around like he shit himself.

I all seriousness, glad your ok mate.

Stach, dont. If your sensible, you will be fine. Ive never come off.
Has trent written HOW the accident happened?

Boys, If you want the ladies to talk to you, put a large wound dressing on your leg and limp, Trent attracted the girls everywhere today!! Found it amusing!
2012-02-18202706.jpg

^ BAHAHAHAHAHA
good idea if you have bad doms... you will limp automatically lol

Riding motorbikes is both inappropriate and irresponsible. It should be strongly discouraged.

I think riding on weekends is ok but going to work the chances of getting hit by fustrated drivers increases.

Lol I had ladies coming up asking me how I was and so forth on the flight to stickys gym.
U thought Karen needed to do more cardio so the wheelchair looked like a good idea :p

Gonna have to do bench back shoulders this week.
No squats for another week.

Fml
I need to squat .. withdraw symptoms already

Welcome to the broken old mans club mate!

so frustrating, especially when you see wanks doing half half rep, 1/4bw squats and thinking they the man, wasting their time, you just wannna get under that bar so much more..

sux about the accident, state will be a bench only comp for us, But wil have to try and harden up for nats,

i have thought about getting a bike but for the simple reason there are too many wanks on the road it just puts me off.

I am sure that walking around with your bub will attract more lady admirers than a little bandaid.. but asif you havent already milked that one!