• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Getting back into it...

Hey Guys,

Haven't been on here in quite some time but here's an update... I have trained for 8 weeks doing a Full Body routine 3 times a week. Then I went on holidays for two weeks and just finished another full body week. I have put on over 10kgs during this time (lost a couple of kgs on the holiday due to no training etc.) I am happy with my progress and my family and friends are noticing too!!

I now wish to change up my routine... I want to begin a 3 day upper / lower body split. So Week A will be Upper/Lower/Upper and week B will be Lower/Upper/Lower.

I only have a upper body routine sorted out and this is it below... looking forward to your thoughts!

Bench Press
Bent Over Rows
Incline Dumbbell Press
Pull Ups
Seated Overhead Shoulder Press
Preacher Curls
Skull Crushers.

All of these will be 3 sets of 6-8 reps.

My thoughts would be get a lower body day sorted before you start training consistently again. Jks.

Mates don't let mates skip leg day :p

Looks like frequency will be killer doing that program... Will be interesting to follow your progress...

Last edited:
My thoughts would be get a lower body day sorted before you start training consistently again. Jks.

Mates don't let mates skip leg day :p

Looks like frequency will be killer doing that program... Will be interesting to follow your progress...

Haha very true! First week over in my new program and I gotta say I am loving the Upper Body workouts.. not a fan of leg day but I still never skip it.

I am happy I made the change as it adds some new and refreshed motivation. Also just received my bulk stack from bulk nutrients so I am feeling pretty pumped!!!

My leg day consisted off squats, lunges, lying leg curls, seated calf raises and ab workout.

Though I still feel like there is definitely room for improvement on my lower body day exercise... I also feel like training abs / core on my off days.. thoughts?