• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you support Gay Marriage?

• Total voters
Don't believe everything you read on the web Grunta. That implosion in the dollar might have just been delayed for a few years.

You think the USD will take a dive soon?
Early days yet, but the market recovered so quickly and gold dropped again, not what I expected.

[MENTION=18767]simo74[/MENTION] and [MENTION=17457]Repacked[/MENTION] bringing some sanity to an otherwise ridiculous thread. Bravo lads.

I like the cut of your jib grunsta

When I was living at home and had friends over, they'd ask me why were you and your mum arguing and I'd say arguing? no-one was arguing, we were just talking.
Too many hipsters around today

LOL
at parent teacher interview in high school, my old man told my teacher
"if he naughty, you smack him head fuken"
next day I end up in the principles office and he asks
"do you suffer fro abuse at home?"
i fuken nearly died laughing, kunce was so serious and concerned, I nearly felt sorry for him. ?

No, I'm not.

did the make you feel uncomfortable me asking you?

Not at all. I don't see the relevance however. If you have read today's posts I have already answered your question, as per below.

I don't find males sexually attractive, however that does not preclude me from thinking that we live in a day and age where sexual orientation should not influence your access to civil rights.

I think marriage is a nice way of stating publicly that you are in love with this person and want to spend the rest of your life with them, having children and bringing them up is an amazing experience.

i feel for gay people.

Almost the first post so far that shows some thought.

It is a very complex question to answer, depending on the age and circumstances umong other things.

I agree the nuts and bolts of it is, however I would argue that a parents first and overriding reaction should be exactly what yours was.

of course it makes fudgey uncomfortable.Allah has threatened to throw his ass into the lake of fire for having sexual feelings towards dudes.hes very conflicted.i bet he cant tell his parents.they would disown him.

Lol dudes debating over gay marriage
surly there's but things to talk about
i really don't understand the fuss
it is what it is