• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you support Gay Marriage?

• Total voters
Well fark me dead, just read the last 1/2 dozen or so pages and its political correctness gone stupid, fuken crusaiders without a cause!

Such fuken sensitive bitches and offended about almost everything, every opinion is offensive, some kunce sound like the homo, poofo, lezzo, greeny, illegal refugee loving, fixie paddling, hair bun wearing, hipster kunce on the panel.

Take a trip overseas, buy a ticket to Europe, see it, see the shows they watch on TV, see how free they are with their speech, see how relaxed they are about their opinions, this country has gone overboard with this paranoia of offending some kunce and culture of taboo about stating what and how they see it.

Chill the fuck out kunce, and if you're really this offended, don't expose yourself to it, instead move to Fitzroy, grow a hairbun, buy a fixie and join a good for nothing activist group and become a poet.

Fuck I feel better now, needed that, did my balls on investing in gold today, but this really took the edge off it.

I like the cut of your jib grunsta

When I was living at home and had friends over, they'd ask me why were you and your mum arguing and I'd say arguing? no-one was arguing, we were just talking.
Too many hipsters around today

How many of those that are against gay marriage or homosexuality in general feel the same about this topic in regards to females and male homosexuals?

For those of you that have children, what would you do if one of your kids came home with a same sex partner?

You've asked a very complex question.

in all seriousness are you gay?

How old is the child/kid?

it could be extremely stressful for everyone, my first priority is my child's happiness.

You've asked a very complex question.

in all seriousness are you gay?

How old is the child/kid?

it could be extremely stressful for everyone, my first priority is my child's happiness.

It should not be a very complex question to answer; and you have.

I don't know why you are asking me whether I'm gay. Are you homosexual?

Today's ramblings have provided no rational reason why gay marriage shouldn't be allowed.

This is true. I am not against however I am still trying to understand it from the other side. Why is being able to say you are married so important? Is it a tax issue, a legal rights issue, a human rights issue, or is it just so everyone can be the same and conform to a social standard ?

of course fudgepacked is gay.no way would u vehemently defend gay rights without lusting for the d.dudes a power bottom

Last edited:
This is true. I am not against however I am still trying to understand it from the other side. Why is being able to say you are married so important? Is it a tax issue, a legal rights issue, a human rights issue, or is it just so everyone can be the same and conform to a social standard ?

its a moral and a health issue.Aids would have had minimal impact if gays werent so promiscuous.

its a moral and a health issue.Aids would have had minimal impact if gays werent so promiscuous.

Thanks Gerry I think the anti marriage lobby often site morality and religious beliefs and I can understand both those point of views. There have been a few on here today who seem to be pro gay marriage or at least not against it and I am asking them the reasons or arguments for it. Waiting to be enlightened.

I think marriage is a nice way of stating publicly that you are in love with this person and want to spend the rest of your life with them, having children and bringing them up is an amazing experience.

i feel for gay people.

Thanks Gerry I think the anti marriage lobby often site morality and religious beliefs and I can understand both those point of views. There have been a few on here today who seem to be pro gay marriage or at least not against it and I am asking them the reasons or arguments for it. Waiting to be enlightened.

their closet homos.only answer that makes sense to me.they shouldnt have a problem being labelled as such seeing as they are enlightened and modern.

It should not be a very complex question to answer; and you have.

I don't know why you are asking me whether I'm gay. Are you homosexual?

It is a very complex question to answer, depending on the age and circumstances umong other things.

I think marriage is a nice way of stating publicly that you are in love with this person and want to spend the rest of your life with them, having children and bringing them up is an amazing experience.

i feel for gay people.

I can certainly see that point of view, although I may not find a public show of my love important I can see why some would. So would you say then that this makes it a human rites issue as in all humans should have the choice to be married or not.

No, I'm not.

did the make you feel uncomfortable me asking you?

of course it makes fudgey uncomfortable.Allah has threatened to throw his ass into the lake of fire for having sexual feelings towards dudes.hes very conflicted.i bet he cant tell his parents.they would disown him.

their closet homos.only answer that makes sense to me.they shouldnt have a problem being labelled as such seeing as they are enlightened and modern.[/QUOTE

first of your posts today that actuallymade me laugh.