• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you support Gay Marriage?

• Total voters
Even animals have a certain percentage of individuals that show homo behavior. I guess they chose that?

Fortunately for the animal kingdom they just just don't have the ability to be bigoted...

0d92b46140b93ab8851b47ab893cdb0f.jpg

Fortunately for the animal kingdom they just just don't have the ability to be bigoted...

0d92b46140b93ab8851b47ab893cdb0f.jpg

yeah im proud of it fudgepacked.i fear for the dog.no doubt its gay owners probably include it in their despicable sexual practices.i fear for children in gay relationships for this very reason.how do u know they arent being groomed?

Last edited:
I consider this a human rights thing rather than a secular sexual orientation thing Gerry.

Ive got no hangups on my sexuality i can say that.

Do you?

The way we are raised more or less determines the way we all react to this kind of thing.

Ill be raising my daughter not to hold prejudice or berate someone because of thier beliefs or opinions or preferences for dick or pussy or anything!

How do your parents feel about it out of interest?

Tim.

how do u know its not a choice.thats your opinion.also its not genetic.i have proof of that.i cant explain why im repulsed by homo acts,maybe because its natural for me to think that way.

Is your answer to my question the same question in reverse?

Please elaborate on this proof.

It might be natural as a heterosexual man for you to not be attracted to men but you seem to have a vehement reaction to anything related to homosexuality. Is your problem only with the sexual side as you are not same sex attracted? Or do you have a problem with the people, the concept or some other aspect? Let's tease it out here Gerry.

been with any men Fudgepacked?sorry i meant repacked.

Whoa careful Gerry, you're likely to cut yourself on your razor sharp wit. Fudgepacked - classic! Why has no one on this forum has come up with this one before, you old rascal. I can't say I have had any homosexual encounters Gerry as I don't find males sexually attractive, however that does not preclude me from thinking that we live in a day and age where sexual orientation should not influence your access to civil rights. How about yourself?

Last edited:
I consider this a human rights thing rather than a secular sexual orientation thing Gerry.

Ive got no hangups on my sexuality i can say that.

Do you?

The way we are raised more or less determines the way we all react to this kind of thing.

Ill be raising my daughter not to hold prejudice or berate someone because of thier beliefs or opinions or preferences for dick or pussy or anything!

How do your parents feel about it out of interest?

Tim.

ive never liked gays.i dont care how u raise your kids,thats your business.if u call being adverse to how homos do it,thats not a hang up,its a perfectly natural reaction.i dont need to fit in with yours and others norms and values.still looks like shit to me.

Is your answer to my question the same question in reverse?

Please elaborate on this proof.

It might be natural as a heterosexual man for you to not be attracted to men but you seem to have a vehement reaction to anything related to homosexuality. Is your problem only with the sexual side as you are not same sex attracted? Or do you have a problem with the people, the concept or some other aspect? Let's tease it out here Gerry.

Whoa careful Gerry, you're likely to cut yourself on your razor sharp wit. Fudgepacked - classic! Why has no one on this forum has come up with this one before, you old rascal. I can't say I have had any homosexual encounters Gerry as I don't find males sexually attractive, however that does not preclude me from thinking that we live in a day and age where sexual orientation should not influence your access to civil rights. How about yourself?

i cant be fucked with you psychoanalyzing me.its boring and im losing interest.plus ur posts are too long ,keep it snappy pls.its obvious we sit on opposite sides.im not going to change your mind and you sure as heck wont change mine.

yeah im proud of it fudgepacked.i fear for the dog.no doubt its gay owners probably include it in their despicable sexual practices.i fear for children in gay relationships for this very reason.how do u know they arent being groomed?

Wow. Just Wow.

It has been my experience that the exact opposite is the reality. The only children I know raised by same sex couples are probably more functional, aware and certainly more tolerant than many kids their age.

What exactly are you proud of?

however fudgey its a little odd to me anyway that you support muslims as well as gay rights.better keep that quiet.true muzzies are more hardcore than i am when it comes to where u put ur penis.

i cant be fucked with you psychoanalyzing me.its boring and im losing interest.plus ur posts are too long ,keep it snappy pls.its obvious we sit on opposite sides.im not going to change your mind and you sure as heck wont change mine.

Righto.

You ooze irrational fear despite what you say. You probably think homosexuality is a big city phenomenon and there are no homosexuals in Shep. Have a good hard think old boy.

Wow. Just Wow.

It has been my experience that the exact opposite is the reality. The only children I know raised by same sex couples are probably more functional, aware and certainly more tolerant than many kids their age.

What exactly are you proud of?

your experience means nothing to me.i couldnt give two shits either way.u have no idea whether children wont be groomed in a same sex marriage

however fudgey its a little odd to me anyway that you support muslims as well as gay rights.better keep that quiet.true muzzies are more hardcore than i am when it comes to where u put ur penis.

It's true. I am a gay Muslim bodybuilder.

your experience means nothing to me.i couldnt give two shits either way.u have no idea whether children wont be groomed in a same sex marriage

You are one of the most paranoid small minded troglodytes on this forum Gerry.

Best of luck.

Im clearly not anonymous online. So i think the answer to that question is very clear.

Your opinion is of course valid along with every one else's.

All i said was, you shouldnt care. what they do or want to do with thier lives is of no concern of mine, or anyone elses.

Tim.
To be fair Tim, in one sentence you say that everyone's opinion is valid and the very next sentence you are telling someone that they shouldn't care and is of no concern of theirs, hence you're not being tolerant of others opinions.
Forcing people to accept someone elese's lifestyle is just as intolerant.

I hope admin or a mod cleans up some of your comments Gerry. They are /10 offensive. This is a public forum.

To be fair Tim, in one sentence you say that everyone's opinion is valid and the very next sentence you are telling someone that they shouldn't care and is of no concern of theirs, hence you're not being tolerant of others opinions.
Forcing people to accept someone elese's lifestyle is just as intolerant.

Holy shit. Shouldn't you be at a Trump rally somewhere?