• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you support Gay Marriage?

• Total voters
not one of you closet homos can answer straight when it comes to asking whether wat they do gives u the shits or not.intredasting.

Thanks for the compliment gerry and here I was thinking I needed to lose a couple of pounds. Now you really are making me think you are attracted to me.

3 people have given straight answers to your question. Is it reading or comprehension you have a problem with ?

3 people have given straight answers to your question. Is it reading or comprehension you have a problem with ?

you ve all said your married or in long term relationships which is a deflection.i didnt ask about your relationship status.you answered.your ambivalent about the idea.thats good enough for me to ascertain where u stand.

wat do u mean i need to explore my sexuality when im clearly straight?had a few dicks yourself?im quite happy not knowing.plus u have backtracked when i stood up.not so sure eh.

I mean that straight men who have no issues with their own sexuality have no interest or concerns of what gay men do to each other. You do however. I just see that as odd.

Thanks for the compliment gerry and here I was thinking I needed to lose a couple of pounds. Now you really are making me think you are attracted to me.

dont flatter yourself twink.wat sort of convoluted logic can come up with the notion that im gay when its clearly stated im against.whos the 1 with reading comprehension difficulties dipshit

I mean that straight men who have no issues with their own sexuality have no interest or concerns of what gay men do to each other. You do however. I just see that as odd.

i see it as odd that supposed straight men support gay rights.ive outlined why im against.

i see it as odd that supposed straight men support gay rights.ive outlined why im against.

I support rights of ethnicities other than my own.

I'm a man but I support women's rights.

Supporting rights of others different to you is not a revolutionary thing.

I'm fine with that, he can even get married as far I care, unfortunately he just cant do it in Aus at the moment.

once again you ve falsely accused me of being gay.quite clearly im not.im not sure how your deluded mind has come up with that notion.your straight and support gay rights.