• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Gaba

I have been takin it before bed, 2 tabs. Helps you sleep and just chill before bed. Morning wood is evident too hahaha!!

2 tabs, that would be 1gm (500mg/tab) right?

I believe you need at least 3-5gms to feel any effect.

In what sense..

In any sense as long as its not just the thinning of your wallet.

Even if it provides something not claimed, I would like to hear about it please.

Why do you take it? Did it work? How well? Were there any other results from it?

Helps me get to sleep faster and relaxes me. Don't go too high though. I've felt like I was dieing slowly when I took over 5g's.

You need to built up. Start with 1-2gms for 3 days or so, then to 4gms the up to 5gms.

Nothing notable. I hated the shortness of breath I got about 5 mins after ingesting, like having some sort attack LOL.
Did I sleep better? Same.

Shrek, what are you taking the gaba in powder form with? Mixing it with water?
When i took it a few years back it was just water. From memory it tastes neutral.

It's suppose to be taken on an empty stomach so don't mix it with juice or protein powder.

2hrs after last meal.

Forgot to mention the dosing.

5gms is recommended but don't jump straight into it.

You will get shortness of breathe about 3-5 mins after ingesting. So I suggest this.
first 2 days - 2gm
3-4 days 3gms
5-6 days 4gms
7 days onwards 5gms.

This will reduce the shortness of breathe until tolerance is built up.