• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Fortus adelaide

Wilks was a real strict but good judge. I got red lighted for having my wrist wrap around my thumb when squatting!
Why didn't he tell you to take them off before you started? Was he trying to teach you a "lesson"? :rolleyes:

Dumb shit like this is what kills people's interest in competing. Something like ^ that ^ has no bearing on how much weight you lift...

My 3rd at 280 went up real easy but they dinged me for depth. The video is iffy. The judging WAS very strict but thats a good thing I guess hey? check out some videos here if you are bored and want to see me nearly shart myself: YouTube - HARNETT's Channel

Just watched your squat. I think they red lighted you cause of all the metal gear you had on.
They passed most of your benches cause you had a titan shit.:p

haha-exactly

I should have left the benches off the internets for fear I may get shot back home! haha

The comp was great. Thanks to Fortus and all the refs etc. Thanks to Minh and the big G for making the trip too. Someone may have a new Eleiko setup as a result lol.
Kristos! You are a machine mate! Keep training smart and you can expect big things from yourself. Take your time. Baby steps dude!

Everyone else looked much stronger than before too but maybe suit and tech issues and maybe just thinking about slayer at soundwage rather than squatting played a part. Happens lol

I think all this "oh wilks was too strict" is crap. I love being harshly judged. It makes u think about what the hell u are doing. Ive bombed at the hands of wilks and co and i was peed off for sure! But ive reinvented my lifting and he gave me some white lights lol. Did me on my 3rd squat of 245 for depth and said it was close so it mustve been deep but u know what, i need to go deeper so there is never a doubt. Strict refs and bombing from it make u take notice and fix problems.

Cheers again was a good comp and i was stoked with my lifting on the day.

Big G- send me my squat photo bro. Cheers

Why didn't he tell you to take them off before you started? Was he trying to teach you a "lesson"? :rolleyes:

Dumb shit like this is what kills people's interest in competing. Something like ^ that ^ has no bearing on how much weight you lift...

For the love of god mike.....

For the love of god mike.....
istockphoto_1523068_stirring_the_pot.jpg

:rolleyes:

all i can say is

DSFDSALGJDALGJ!!!!

im pretty sure he didnt actually get a red for it, he got a warning afterwards though

Hi people can some one pm me and let me no how much a casual session is got a few days of pharked up my leg ( very long story).cheers