• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Force USA Power Rack

Not sure what you mean exactly....we enter from front and rear to spot depending on the exercise we are doing. It is not easy to come from the side but we have never needed to do that.

Depends on how you have it set up so sounds like it isn't a worry at all - dual entry meaning that there is a gap in the side...like so...
file_141_12.jpg

The ForceUSA.

We have both at PTC... Muscle Motion is more solid and good width. ForceUSA has some great features liek band attachments top and bottom but is more flmisy and too wide.

Dan, what do you mean by too wide? Does it have trouble getting a standard powerbar
in and out of the rack when squatting? plates bumping the rack type of thing?

I'm considering getting the ForceUSA commercial rack for home

The ForceUSA.

We have both at PTC... Muscle Motion is more solid and good width. ForceUSA has some great features liek band attachments top and bottom but is more flmisy and too wide.

Flimsy? The F-CPR (Force USA Commercial Rack) weighs 221kg!

I'm considering getting the ForceUSA commercial rack for home

I believe we have the new model in PerthMac which is narrower.

Yeah, just had a look at your very impressive equipment list - looks like the Force USA Power Rack (not the Commercial one)...

Great lookin' set up you guys have there!

main-page.gif

Cheers.

Yer the ForceUSA rack my brother and I had in our garage gym before we opened PTC and moved it there.

We have 2 Muscle Motion commercial racks, with 2 more coming in shortly.

We are keeping the ForceUSA one for now as it has the band attachments.

Hi does the new model of the F-PR come with a knee bar for the lat pull down model? The gym and fitness description says it does, but the Force USA website and some other sellers don't.

Also, what are the exact dimensions of this rack? There are a few dimensions stated in this description. FORCE USA POWER RACK CAGE SQUAT STAND W/ LAT PULL DOWN WEIGHT HOME GYM FITNESS | eBay
Assembled Dimensions: 1290mm wide x 1930mm deep x 2125mm high
  • 1680mm with Band Pegs
Dimensions: 147cm length x 130cm width x 214cm height
Cheers.

Last edited:
Hi does the new model of the F-PR come with a knee bar for the lat pull down model? The gym and fitness description says it does, but the Force USA website and some other sellers don't.

Also, what are the exact dimensions of this rack? There are a few dimensions stated in this description. FORCE USA POWER RACK CAGE SQUAT STAND W/ LAT PULL DOWN WEIGHT HOME GYM FITNESS | eBay
Cheers.

Yes, it does come with the knee bar (from GAF).

Those dimensions are incorrect as it is the new model which is narrower. I'll get the dimensions for you tomorrow when I'm in the office (and get them to update the listing).

Hi guys,

The measurements on the F-PC rack with lat-pulldown (the current model) are:

• 1220mm (w) X 1930mm (deep) X 2140mm (h).

The knee bar comes standard in the box for the lat pull down attachment from ForceUSA - so you'll get it from all suppliers (or should :)).

I have the Force USA Power Rack , took off the band pegs and its really great.

Its strong and big but not too big to use at home. ( Have mine in the spare room)
Its not quite tall enough to do standing military press, but who cares.

It looks solid and slick and the fittings are all quality.
Easy to put together with 2 people.

I also have their bench FID.

Bought from Little Bloke fitness..

is the new model the F-PC or the F-PR as i bought from G&F last week and got the F-PC