• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Force USA Power Rack

I've had two calls this morning from Tyson and Steve and GymandFitness.
They are working on a solution to get me either a new narrow rack, or the narrow crossbars to convert the current rack, within 2 weeks.
Either solution I'm happy with and now getting good service.
Once I have the new or modified rack setup I'll post up pictures of my setup.
Apart from the width issue it s very solid rack, so looking forward to being able to squat in the new rack.

The after sales service from Gym and fitness has always been excellent in my experience

I bought a stand alone lat pulldown/low row machine from them and it was missing one part and another part was faulty. I had replacements parts couriered to me straight away.

There are always going to be a percentage of problems with equipment just due to the manufacturing process and companies cannot open and check every single part of every single piece of equipment in their warehouse

How a company deals with these problems to me is the important thing and gymandfitness has never let me down to date :)

Has anybody used the cable crossover section for Force USA? Is it worth getting..... Does anybody know if the non commercial Force USA rack is going to be better than this rack?

littlebloke has brought it to my attention that the mounting rods on the j-hooks on this rack are very short, and that they only thread through one hole on the rack and that there are no holes for mounting j-hooks on the front facing out so everything will need to be done inside the cage.

I failed to look at this stuff yesterday so I will be checking the BW rack out again tomorrow on my way through to Gym and Fitness to check out the Force USA racks.

Just wanted to know if somebody has had first hand experience with both?

Last edited:
bought me one of these force usa power racks from littleblokefitness and wow and wow. first of all, absolutely exceptional service! which was great for a change as ive bought bits off a few of the aus gym equipment sites for my new setup and have had plenty of issues with bad service :(
as for the power rack, i could not be happier. I was originally going for the MMPR as it looked to be the sturdiest of the non commercial racks but then had a change and went for the force usa due to the more and closer height adjustments and the added convenience of band pegs, and i am so glad i did.
just a superb rack.

bought me one of these force usa power racks from littleblokefitness and wow and wow. first of all, absolutely exceptional service! which was great for a change as ive bought bits off a few of the aus gym equipment sites for my new setup and have had plenty of issues with bad service :(
as for the power rack, i could not be happier. I was originally going for the MMPR as it looked to be the sturdiest of the non commercial racks but then had a change and went for the force usa due to the more and closer height adjustments and the added convenience of band pegs, and i am so glad i did.
just a superb rack.

Be mindful that those band pegs can also act as a weight holder. Yesterday I put a 20kg plate on a peg and then lifted myself off the ground on the same peg. I weigh 95kg. I skipped on buying a dedicated weight tree because of this. You can mount them on the back (top and bottom) on both sides if you need to and this way they won't get in the way. You will still have 4 pegs remaining to use for band work. :)

I got my package today but still waiting to set it up.

Interesting the new F-CPR Force commercial rack are narrower, the width of the old ones is indeed a huge pain in the ass.

Would the narrower crossbeams and chin bar be available as replacements? I have 5 of the bastards and would love to fix them, almost no one wants to squat in them cause of it.

Interesting the new F-CPR Force commercial rack are narrower, the width of the old ones is indeed a huge pain in the ass.

Would the narrower crossbeams and chin bar be available as replacements? I have 5 of the bastards and would love to fix them, almost no one wants to squat in them cause of it.

Hi.

We're actually getting some upgrade kits put together for the F-PC and F-CPR power racks for this reason.

We've started a thread on it to get some feedback.

http://ausbb.com/workout-equipment/23151-force-usa-power-rack-narrower-upgrade-kits.html#post453803

I just received my Force USA F-CPR, commercial flat bench, 1500lb BB and weights from Gym and Fitness yesterday. Service was absolutely first class I must say, very happy with them. Was funny when the delivery guy rang me and asked if I had a forklift though :p I just helped him unload it all by hand.

The rack is farkin' sturdy as and in my limited use so far has been great. The only minor issue I had is that some of the weight pegs seems to have a bit of weld "dag" over the thread so I had to file them back so the bolts would go in. All sorted though :)

Looking forward to finally using my knee wraps for squatting without having the "will this bar bend" in the back of my mind and the same for deadlifts :)

I just received my Force USA F-CPR, commercial flat bench, 1500lb BB and weights from Gym and Fitness yesterday. Service was absolutely first class I must say, very happy with them. Was funny when the delivery guy rang me and asked if I had a forklift though :p I just helped him unload it all by hand.

The rack is farkin' sturdy as and in my limited use so far has been great. The only minor issue I had is that some of the weight pegs seems to have a bit of weld "dag" over the thread so I had to file them back so the bolts would go in. All sorted though :)

Looking forward to finally using my knee wraps for squatting without having the "will this bar bend" in the back of my mind and the same for deadlifts :)

I ended up getting the regular FPC with lat, x overs, pec deck The 1500 commercial power bar and Commercial Flat/Incline Bench from Gym and Fitness. The benches are very solid in comparison to some of the others I have seen! - I am pretty happy overall with the quality and yes I also found Gym and Fitness quite good with customer service!