• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

fml mums kicking me out of home

Mocha, call the ATO, they will know how you can 're declare' you tax free $6000. I'd assume you could change it...

Had another answer to one of yours questions but got no clue what it was,,,,

Mocha, call the ATO, they will know how you can 're declare' you tax free $6000. I'd assume you could change it...

Had another answer to one of yours questions but got no clue what it was,,,,

Dont need ATO for that, just fill out another form from your employer

Dont need ATO for that, just fill out another form from your employer

lol, yeah knew it was readily available from somewhere...

How much you make an Hour Mocha, you get a decent pay for a few shifts. I make $320 a week before tax and payments. Probably end up around $250 for a 40 hour week...

apprenticeship ?

was getting $190 a week as a first year apprentice when I did mine

Same here. And I use to waste $90 of that traveling to and from work for the week. The rest was invested in alcohol - those were the days :)

You were all suckers CFMEU apprentice used to pull $550 but had to do 65hrs for it.
Made 85k as a third year. All I did was work and party, fucking good times.

All rv does is buy recreationals and luxurys for his rape dungeon.... Kind ws half serious all rv has been doing is saving for his trip.

What's this thread about? Seeking attention? I don't think its unfair your old dear asking you to pay your way, even if you think your not costing anything your still there using power, water, gas, utensils, making mess etc. My kids cost a bloody fortune, even if they think they don't and anyone with kids will tell you that.
If you have to move out then welcome to the real world, time to find a way to survive, get another job or 2 and stop waiting for life to be handed to you on a silver platter, get out there and make shit happen!

no grandpa it was about seeing if anyone else has been living out of home on a casual bar job,if you even bothered to read i have been trying hard for the last 2 months to find a full time office job.
I am paying rent when i can, i.e. now i have been paid, but it was unrealistic of her to expect me to pay when i hasnt even been paid i.e. in between jobs

no grandpa it was about seeing if anyone else has been living out of home on a casual bar job,if you even bothered to read i have been trying hard for the last 2 months to find a full time office job.

Can't be looking to hard you peanut. If you really try to find a job you get one if you just half arsed hand out resumes you end up in the position your in. What really annoys me is my tax dollars will inevitably end up paying your welfare benefits.

Can't be looking to hard you peanut. If you really try to find a job you get one if you just half arsed hand out resumes you end up in the position your in. What really annoys me is my tax dollars will inevitably end up paying your welfare benefits.

lol, sure.
Ive never received welfare payments or tried to ever, ive always supported myself through uni by working.

what also pisses me off is one day my tax will be going to pensioners like you.

Last edited:
Honestly its the time in your life when you become a mature adult and learn to look after yourself.Moving out of home is a very big step.I moved out of home when i was 20 and i moved almost 700km away to a place where i only new 1 person and now been living here ever since and have heaps of mates etc.

Just suck it up look for a place or even find a place with some friends for flatmates.And enjoy your life.

You gotta get a job to pay tax first. Im thinking you dont earn enough and get all your tax back

Edit. Pretty sure pensions are self funded as well.... Its called superannuation....you wont pay him shit

I am paying rent when i can, i.e. now i have been paid, but it was unrealistic of her to expect me to pay when i hasnt even been paid i.e. in between jobs

This just shows how immature and green you really are. Good luck

This just shows how immature and green you really are. Good luck

Grippy,

I know you are coming from a good place. But take it easy on
the lass. Remember when you were thinking the same way?

It takes each of us their own pace to learn these lessons in
life.

Although, I can safely say this story is not what it seems.

Devante.