• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

fml mums kicking me out of home

You're a disgrace.
1) learn how to spell
2) your mrs deserves her own roof and you're obliged to provide for her
3) if your parents are nice enough to let you stay there, the absolute LEAST you could do, is contribute to the bills and pay your own way instead of being a welfare case.

I prefer the term, sponge.

This thred illustrates perfectly what is wrong with ome of he younger generation. Forget generation X, Y, and Z. It is now generation me.

guise, pray i get a fuller- time job, pleaaaase get your fingers crossed for me :'(
been looking for like 2 months.
Ive applied for sooo many.
Its crazy how ive had nightmares honestly every night since last week, its like theres so much going through my mind

Last edited:
Mocha, to be honest...

Sounds like you need to do more,

-start writing cover letters
-make follow up calls to all the jobs you have applied for (you would be surprised how good this works)
-keep hounding.
-Go there in person.

Just the fact that you show how keen you are to start, you WILL get you a job.

You can't expect to send off 100 resumes and expect a job, when someone else with the same (or more) qualifications has done more to get in their faces.

Start making follow up calls, and help your mother out. :D

found a place? hope all is well.

if i had more funds id move out, me and the missus live at my perants, Place is bigg though so we have our own room, bathrrom and living space.

Just cant stand my siblings at times,

if my perants asked me to pay rent id laugh in there face

If i had some or daughter living with me under these circumstances and I asked for a little help around the house or some rent to help out and I got laughed in the face, they would be homeless too. Half the time when parents do this it is not coz they need the money or thneed the help looking after things around the house it is teaching their kids a lessons and trying to prepare them for when they eventually do move out, as when they do they will have to pay rent regardless of what they earn, bills, car, housework etc etc etc. So getting them to help out at home in some small way helps prepare them for the transition.

If you can't afford rent that's fine, but the least you can do it help out with some housework or gardening etc instead of being a freeloading ****.

I did offer to work over her resume to give it more impact. She either missed the post or wasn't interested.

Your resume is the 'first impressions' of a future employer. If it isn't up to scratch in presentation and content, you've got no chance. These days, employers are simply scanning resumes for key words so you need to be creative and cunning to have the edge.

Mocha, always happy to help. If you've applied for that many jobs without so much as a phone call, clearly your resume is not selling you as best it could. Just send me a PM and I'll give you my email address.

You're a disgrace.
1) learn how to spell
3) if your parents are nice enough to let you stay there, the absolute LEAST you could do, is contribute to the bills and pay your own way instead of being a welfare case.

I see where Wing is going on this. BUT I believe there
are two points that I have a different perspective on:

1. It really is not the this guy/gals fault. The parents have
not set the expectation that they need to contribute to the
up keep.

2. The Mrs in question also has an equal part to play. It is not his job
to provide for the Mrs as such. That's a pathetic excuse in this
day and age. It is both their responsibility to become self sufficient.

Thanks
Devante.

You're a disgrace.
1) learn how to spell

Hmmm, I pay my way in bills, I do my own shopping and also will buy antthing extra my perants need at the time im going

I also work full time, And support 3 dogs.

Wash my own clothes, Wash everyones dishes.

Built a nice wooden fence for the back yard a few weeks ago to start my vegie patch

Study part time

im 20 and earn $550 per week

hmmm Dont really feel like a sponge for some weird reason

If i had some or daughter living with me under these circumstances and I asked for a little help around the house or some rent to help out and I got laughed in the face, they would be homeless too. Half the time when parents do this it is not coz they need the money or thneed the help looking after things around the house it is teaching their kids a lessons and trying to prepare them for when they eventually do move out, as when they do they will have to pay rent regardless of what they earn, bills, car, housework etc etc etc. So getting them to help out at home in some small way helps prepare them for the transition.

If you can't afford rent that's fine, but the least you can do it help out with some housework or gardening etc instead of being a freeloading ****.

i do all of that i just wont pay rent/board, Were italian FFS we dont make our kids pay to live in the dam family home

Thankyou kindly.

Still waiting on skydivings answer as to why he thinks his parents owe it to him and his girlfriend to shelter / feed them for free.

The world doesn't owe you shit. (will try and find that pic thing)

i agree 100%,

hence why i get up each morning to better myself and make my own life.

fed for free? mate my mum or dad hasent cooked me a meal for years, I was cooking the family dinners when ever i was home since about 15 , Now Dads a vegan and mum works late, So we do our own thing.

i do all of that i just wont pay rent/board, Were italian FFS we dont make our kids pay to live in the dam family home

Thats cool dude, seems like you do a bit around the house so thats fine, i was more stating that many parents will use this type of stuff a teaching point to their kids, but if you do everything you say you did you would be more then welcome to stay at home rent free as you seem to make up for rent by doing other chores.

Yeah fair enough , like you i help out a fair bit in the house,
We also eat meals separately, and I usually wash and fold everyones clothes and mop, dishes .
I do feel bad though,I sort of want to move out though so my mum stops nagging over really tiny things cos she's in a bad mood

Thats cool dude, seems like you do a bit around the house so thats fine, i was more stating that many parents will use this type of stuff a teaching point to their kids, but if you do everything you say you did you would be more then welcome to stay at home rent free as you seem to make up for rent by doing other chores.

I agree its a good teaching point, Nothin in life is free and kinds growing up should learn to earn there way.

I also think chores and a part time job play a big part in learning responibility

Heck i even lied my age to get my first job at KFC at 14, They found out and i had to work for the next 9 months with no pay, As legaly they could not untill i was of age.

i think that 9 months got me about $700. went an bought my first push bike. Still got that bad boy to this day :)

What's this thread about? Seeking attention? I don't think its unfair your old dear asking you to pay your way, even if you think your not costing anything your still there using power, water, gas, utensils, making mess etc. My kids cost a bloody fortune, even if they think they don't and anyone with kids will tell you that.
If you have to move out then welcome to the real world, time to find a way to survive, get another job or 2 and stop waiting for life to be handed to you on a silver platter, get out there and make shit happen!

What's this thread about? Seeking attention? I don't think its unfair your old dear asking you to pay your way, even if you think your not costing anything your still there using power, water, gas, utensils, making mess etc. My kids cost a bloody fortune, even if they think they don't and anyone with kids will tell you that.
If you have to move out then welcome to the real world, time to find a way to survive, get another job or 2 and stop waiting for life to be handed to you on a silver platter, get out there and make shit happen!

l like the way you think.